Wait until they release gun statistics!

by Paneross

Original Post

Wait until they release gun statistics!

★★ Guide

Your cries about Wingman and Peacekeeper wiil be quickly refuted.

I predict the  Top 3guns with the most knockdowns will be:

Spitfire

Hemlok

Flatline/R99/R301 (One of those for for 3rd)

Have to count Knockdowns not kills for obvious reasons.

Message 1 of 16 (715 Views)

Re: Wait until they release gun statistics!

★★★★★ Apprentice
You lost me with Hemlok. . .
Message 2 of 16 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Kreahke 

Have you used it mid to close range 2 burst knockdown on purple shields and full health it is a dirty gun when people know how to aim

Message 3 of 16 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Im not saying its bad, but its definitely not in a top 5.

Message 4 of 16 (667 Views)

★★ Guide

You should watch a stream and do a tally of the weapons in the killfeed. 

The few times I do watch it for a few seconds because I'm down or dead, it's like 2/3 Peacekeeper. Just saying.

Message 5 of 16 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Not for knockdowns nobody uses it I bet the r99 is up there somewhere 

Message 6 of 16 (650 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think the top 3 guns will be:

1 Mozambique

2 Mozambique

3 Mozambique

:eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 16 (619 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@Kreahke 

Have you used it mid to close range 2 burst knockdown on purple shields and full health it is a dirty gun when people know how to aim

He doesn't know, ignorance is bliss.

Message 8 of 16 (609 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

One of the actual best guns in the game for raw DPS is the R99, but I bet you it isn't taken that often by the majority of players. It fires very fast and thus requires a lot of tracking skill to make every bullet count. 

No, OP is wrong about everything. Peacekeeper is likely the number one most lethal gun in the game right now. OP is a Peacekeeper abuser as you can see from his other posts if you've watched him around the forums. He is deathly afraid of his crutch being taken away, lol. People do not use the most "potentially" strong guns in any game, they use what has the best mix of low skill ceiling to high power. This is why GOATS comp has been ruining Overwatch for the better part of a full calendar year. GOATS comp is that game's version of the Peacekeeper...extremely user friendly and yields amazing results. That doesn't make it a good thing for the game and Blizzard has tried loads of things to stop the abuse of GOATS in Overwatch, yet it's still very strong and is still being picked heavily in their second season of Overwatch League.

But Blizzard is dealing with a 6 hero team comp and trying to balance it around the other 23 (soon to be 24) heroes in the game. All Respawn has to do is nerf the range and fire rate of the Peacekeeper. Lucky us. That nerf is coming and the game will be better off.

Message 9 of 16 (606 Views)

★★ Guide

@stevencloser wrote:

You should watch a stream and do a tally of the weapons in the killfeed. 

The few times I do watch it for a few seconds because I'm down or dead, it's like 2/3 Peacekeeper. Just saying.

Again

Not for kills but for KNOCKDOWNS, 99% of my knock downs usually come from a distance with the R301, then I kill with Peacekeeper at close range.

You cannot count kills in Apex World for weapon damage. You have to use knock downs for the stat.

Message 10 of 16 (605 Views)