Re: Wait... no PKP changes for next patch?

by Stew360

Original Post

Wait... no PKP changes for next patch?

★★★★★ Guide

Oh come on, that thing is ruining the entire gameplay for a month...

Its way too accurate, insane mag count, recoil easily countered, damage seems pretty high...

Just... why are weapons so out of balance? SMG's working like AR's, LMG's working like SMG's on steroids...

Message 1 of 13 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Daeyon-be
PKP is fine as it is .. most peoples complaining about X and Y guns have no real experience with them and just say " Hey ive been killed by X " multiples time therefor X is OP .... Use the PKP and you will realise that ita a bit of a slugish gun but its good to lane peoples and kill multiples target but it as a nasty horizontal recoils at range and only its magazine size make up for it .. I would outkill any PKP users with any AR or SMG if i actually aim properly .. the advantage with the PKP is that it as huge mag and good ROF but its s slugish gun and cannot be compared to a MP9 a M5 with short barrel or a K30 or any AR orSMGs ...

If you ask me i would say the LCMG is kinda better in many ways lol

I have mastery 40 on Most weapons so i know very well the kill potential of each of those weapons when you are use to them and use them properly ...

Also in previous BF like BF4 and BF3 you were able to decimate peoples in CQC with a M249 Saw etc.. there was no issue with this .. The pkp is no different and there is no issue outkilling any guns at any range when you are the better player 

Also the PBX etc.. are more of a carbine type gun rather than a SMG per say so it as less range than a AR but it dosnt mean it cant kill at range .. you can kill at range with a handgun ... 

1111 Mastery.PNG

Message 2 of 13 (684 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Daeyon-be All guns, with the possible exception of the LCMG which has no redeeming features are to accurate in my opinion.

If you are see, you are most likely dead usually to an AC-42, a PKP or an SMG but this is what happens when you remove spread mechanics. It is now to easy to just hold the trigger and pull down a bit.

Gone are the days that trigger control was a thing.....
Message 3 of 13 (670 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Stew360 wrote:

@Daeyon-be
PKP is fine as it is .. most peoples complaining about X and Y guns have no real experience with them and just say " Hey ive been killed by X " multiples time therefor X is OP .... Use the PKP and you will realise that ita a bit of a slugish gun but its good to lane peoples and kill multiples target but it as a nasty horizontal recoils at range and only its magazine size make up for it .. I would outkill any PKP users with any AR or SMG if i actually aim properly .. the advantage with the PKP is that it as huge mag and good ROF but its s slugish gun and cannot be compared to a MP9 a M5 with short barrel or a K30 or any AR orSMGs ...

If you ask me i would say the LCMG is kinda better in many ways lol

I have mastery 40 on Most weapons so i know very well the kill potential of each of those weapons when you are use to them and use them properly ...

Also in previous BF like BF4 and BF3 you were able to decimate peoples in CQC with a M249 Saw etc.. there was no issue with this .. The pkp is no different and there is no issue outkilling any guns at any range when you are the better player 

Also the PBX etc.. are more of a carbine type gun rather than a SMG per say so it as less range than a AR but it dosnt mean it cant kill at range .. you can kill at range with a handgun ... 

1111 Mastery.PNG

Thats pretty sexy my friend

Message 4 of 13 (602 Views)

★ Pro

@Trokey66 wrote:
@Daeyon-beAll guns, with the possible exception of the LCMG which has no redeeming features are to accurate in my opinion.

If you are see, you are most likely dead usually to an AC-42, a PKP or an SMG but this is what happens when you remove spread mechanics. It is now to easy to just hold the trigger and pull down a bit.

The spread mechanic was straight up cancer in gameform imo.

They should just add more recoil so you actually have to have some trigger discipline like in the old games and can't just full auto people at long range.

Message 5 of 13 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Trokey66 wrote:
@Daeyon-beAll guns, with the possible exception of the LCMG which has no redeeming features are to accurate in my opinion.

The redeeming feature for the LCMG is that it can be used as a 200 mag DMR and that it can also sport an underbarrel shotgun.

The VCAR on the other hand...

Message 6 of 13 (585 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Weapons in this game need a big overhaul in general.

The PKP feels pretty much like a more accurate version of AK-24 with less attachement options but more bullets.
I hate the fact that there is so little difference between the weapons, and that the attachement doesnt really change much.

There is a kind of rock-paper-scissor balance when it comes to the weapons, where poor balancing decisions comes to play. 
The short delay when firing either the LMG or PKP is the wrong way to balance things. Sure you can pre-aim all the time but i would be more happy with a skillbased balance like increased recoil. At the same time if you have a good flank and already have your PKP firering its a laserbeam with 200 bullets.

Every weapon in the game that uses automatic-fire can be sprayed with little to no need for recoil control. Its a really bad design

Message 7 of 13 (562 Views)

★★ Expert
@Daeyon-be Maybe the Killcards should show a lot more information than just the Weapon loadout, firing mode may be a helpful hint.
Similar is true for vehicles, where I really like to see what weapon killed me. Main cannon, HMG, Grenade Laucher, Mortar?

The PKP sports a Bi-Pod, and accuracy becomes really good, when you deployed it. Just like in real life.
Message 8 of 13 (523 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Daeyon-be Yep no update for you!
Message 9 of 13 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Noo u are wrong the pkp and k30 are way op their is just something wrong with them. Il get head shots more than one on someone with pkp and they just won’t die and shoot me one time and my head shots do almost no damage and they do not have armor. It’s like just bcuz they are using the pkp they have resistance to the first couple shots they take.  I mean blainantly shoot them first and more times but somehow the pkp just cancels my inflicted damage out and it happens all the time it Midas well be cheating. And the k30 is way to accurate at rediculus ranges.  It basically has no barrel but has range and accuracy like a ar Wich is extremely unrealistic   Both guns are broken it’s very hard to beat either one in a straight up gun fight u have to actually be a skilled player to win against either one as opposed to being a mediocre player and doing good bcuz ur using a broken gun and I have used both of them and when a skilled player uses them it’s completely unfair.  I don’t use either one bcuz it almost feels like cheating.   Plus I like ars   But u can think WAtever you want the fact remains that the performance of both the pkp and k30 are extremely unrealistic 

Message 10 of 13 (408 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help