WTF with this matchmaking?

by Bakki87

Original Post

Re: WTF with this matchmaking?

★★★★ Pro

@Bakki87 wrote:
@Silz616I don't care if they are the smartest players in world. The true is that they were bronze (confirmed by both) and they were playing with a plat. If they are the smartest player in the world so rise ur rank and play with plats or above.

My last post was answering wingedmannedbro.

I've never been match made with anybody with that bigger gap in rank. The highest I have seen is silver when I was in bronze.

If you are in Plat, you are there with very few others so you may get matched with what is available. It's only the second week of ranked. What are you expecting? How about patience and a little bit of thought before ranting about WTF MMing. Did you think "I may have played this way more than others, and the ranking system may need time to sort out the top players from the others"? No you didn't. You came striaght to this forum to give it large before thinking about anything. It happens a lot around here lately.

Give it time, or does everything have to happen yesterday for you? Jeez.

Message 11 of 13 (140 Views)

★ Guide
@Bakki87 Are you unable to make a post expressing your concerns without sounding like a pouting child?

I stopped reading halfway through. :/
Message 12 of 13 (128 Views)

Community Manager

@Bakki87 

We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for constructive feedback on ranked matchmaking on the forums. Because this post is set up to drive personal attacks we're going to close this discussion down. Feel free to contribute to some other active discussions on ranked matchmaking or create a new post with examples of where you think the development team needs to improve on.

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 13 (119 Views)