WTF is up with SBMM, Respawn?

by TheTrafficKing

Original Post

Re: WTF is up with SBMM, Respawn?

★★ Guide

Bruh I've been getting this too. Like in casual or ranked. Im Gold2 yet, I keep seeing masters and predator dive trails, in half of my lobbies. Sometimes 5 or 6 of them. Casual and some ranked. Like... no! you shouldn't be a silver or bronze, and be able to bring your master or predator friend into ANY game mode. That is 100% unfair to the rest of the lobby that is in a much lower skill level. And if you're playing solo (like I always do) its unfair to your (diamond/platinum which ever is higher) squad that they basically gotta carry you, because your arent even trying to be in that skill tier.

Message 11 of 23 (680 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i'm pretty sure there's no sbmm, they lied about it just to make most players happy but i've never seen anything close to it working, in both casual and ranked

Message 12 of 23 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The problem is that Respawn or EA dont read threads like this. There are hundreds about this, on reddit too (created a long time ago) but nothing changed unfortuantely. It is getting worse and worse!

Just got teabaged from a guy who was stacked in a public game with a friend + a good random, both lvl 500, one 20k kills, the other one 10k kills both with rare badges and making fun of me and my random teammates (lvl135 and level 260) in his twitch stream with 4 viewers. It is just pathetic!

I`m not wondering why there are so many players with 10k+ kills bc they play stacked pubs only.

Message 13 of 23 (657 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@FUZiONqc"in his twitch stream with 4 viewers"  another kid who thinks he'll be hired by ea just because he plays 24/7 xD

*plays you gonna go far kid*

Message 14 of 23 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@NaRnIaaa Honestly such people dont deserve any respect or appreciation! I mean it isn`t difficult to beat lower skilled player/unbalanced teams! But they celebrate how they beat us and make fun of us. What weak characters they must have!

I downed one of them but my other two teammates were destroyed immediately with no little chance! And it was definitely not their fault (teammates)! They even said sorry to me! WTF, I felt sorry for them! The teams were unbalanced AF!

Message 15 of 23 (596 Views)

★ Pro
@FUZiONqc lol bc u pick wriath accept it :P
Message 16 of 23 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@xMaxrayx What are you talking about? :P

Message 17 of 23 (519 Views)

★★ Expert
@NaRnIaaa Yeah, there's no sbmm in this game. If there was sbmm in this game it would mean that I'm literally the worst player ever, based on my random teammates. But based on my opponents I should apparently be the best player ever.
Message 18 of 23 (474 Views)

same here, I seem to get put up against the sweatiest of the sweats. I think it is because there just aren't enough players on the servers. Maybe cross play will solve this?

Message 19 of 23 (419 Views)

Champion
@aisthebestletter It seemed this way for me last night. It was brutal.
Message 20 of 23 (418 Views)