Re: WTF - are Platinum's now in Diamond / Pred Lobbies?

by tziiware

Original Post

WTF - are Platinum's now in Diamond / Pred Lobbies?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Your games terrible. Dear god...

Why the hell do you think this is ok?

We leave PUBs because we are getting rolled by 26k+ preds and join ranked - and we are getting rolled by 26k+ preds...

What the hell is wrong with you Respawn?

And you wonder why people cheat. Your games broken.

GLHF

Message 1 of 15 (3,190 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Pha1n0 damn , i was planning to play ranked again after i stopped because i don't feel that it's worth the effort and just to get away from the preds.
so looks like there is no escape and i will have to get a better gaming chair to be able to stand a chance against these guys Frown
Message 2 of 15 (3,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

lmao i soloqued at d4 today and got bronzeV in my team.. he run around for a while not knowing what buttons to do and died shortly after in situation that i still dont know how he ended up in. kinda fun to be so close to highest rank in the game and play with a person who dont know what buttons to press to move

I think ELO is being teared up into small pieces. it is not like one thing is being seen greatly over another but rather many small things are ripping it in different directions.

Three stacks keep * on soloque players who end up with plats to same lobbies

controller players have different win conditions over MNK players that are unpredictable

Ranked is being pulled out of it's legs and arms to different directions pretty hard, but just not enough so it would rip apart and make apex to actually try and do something about it. 

It's not satisfying to be in this constant pressure of unknown variables.

Many peoples say loot has RNG in it, but when you think about it, most RNG is in the fight you take. 

- does the person have mnk or controller? against witch playstyle should i prepare against?

- is it three stack? should i just run as im not in one and leave my team to die

- where is that 3rd party waiting???

- everybody has red evo and i dont have extended mag, will i even be able to take a fight without premade team because odds of getting knock without mag is unlikely, and they probably have lifeline annyways?? 

- second zone is coming in 90 seconds and it burns my soul away, im in soloque. will i be able to close a fight 1vs3 before that happens? 

- if i take the fight will i get gatekeeped by second team at the edge of zone and being dead regardless of my decision on the previous 1vs3 because my two random teammates dont have enough firepower to push trough that in single engage?? 

No matter how much you think about these trough, it always ends up the same way. you get * on by something you are not able to prepare for. especially your teammates

Message 3 of 15 (3,148 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Platinum has always played in Diamond and Predator lobbies.

That is the next tier, what did you expect to steam roll on silver and gold players ?

LoL

Message 4 of 15 (3,118 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RevenanT-G7 Not to go against diamond 3 stacks. The teams should be equalized at least.
Message 5 of 15 (3,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This has never been my experience.

But. If this is the way ‘it has always been’ then I guess I’m done playing apex.

Just slowly destroying your player base. Great moves. 

GLHF.

Message 6 of 15 (3,087 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Pha1n0Was in multiple matches last night where our squad (2 gold 4's and 1 plat 4) was matched with triple pred champs, along with multiple other preds, lots of dive trails.

All they need is first shot on you, if they do 1 point of damage they mash that W key to oblivion and will chase you to the ends of the map. They know they don't have to use caution like a real pred lobby. They know they are matched with lesser skilled players and hit that W key with a sledge hammer every engagement.

No I don't think our squad should have to fight predators to advance in gold just because one member is plat 4. That's absurd, two of the three just made it to gold 4.

Message 7 of 15 (3,072 Views)

★ Guide
@Pure_Funk_Nugget this was our experience. 2 gold / 1 plat - fought a lobby of diamonds / preds - nicewig was in our game.

The games borked.
Message 8 of 15 (3,069 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pure_Funk_Nugget You on PC?
Message 9 of 15 (3,065 Views)

Champion

@RevenanT-G7  Diamond for definite, even more so now.

Cant say I ever predators in a plat lobby when I used to play ranked though. 

You would think there shouldn't be any whatsoever in a plat lobby now though, especially with the introduction of master.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 15 (3,057 Views)