Re: WTF Does Ash Have a Rat?

by Extremejinks

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man since Revenant was a human i would say he is by far superior, didnt hear of a rat beating a human before
Message 11 of 26 (1,064 Views)

Champion
@RevMainPls This is the answer!
Message 12 of 26 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Sim on sim action 😏 😂😂😂
Message 13 of 26 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Let's put more salt on the wound: Ash's passive was supposed to be Revenant's ultimate.
Message 14 of 26 (1,021 Views)

★★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 I recon her rat companion is a lab rat she picked up somewhere, but has a deeper resemblance with Ash's relationship with the other legends. Her lab testers' background compels her to torture the rat with various trails and attempt to teach it obedience (her emote where she places cheese on the end of her sword and instructs the rat to eat it for instance), but in doing so, the rat has become a companion of sorts, providing ash with the strangest of company while she works in her roguish way.

It's a similar relationship with her and the other legends. Through the Areas and her various voice lines, Ash is testing the legends and attempting to teach them in the ways of combat for her own curious amusement. But she is showing early signs of becoming sentimental to some of them, especially Path in the latest lore clip released. Though she is hiding it from herself and the legends by attempting to keep the relationship with her lab rats strictly professional, as she still believes anything else is a form of weakness existing in her past self.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk
Message 15 of 26 (1,008 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cheese9Man wrote:

We got some Revenant vs Ash action here. Who’s the better simulacrum?

Right now Ash is winning by a landslide, but the creative team who make the trailers and such haven't had a chance to humiliate Ash yet like they did to Rev.

Message 16 of 26 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@pandareno1999Take trailers out of the equation lol. Who ya got? I'm a say they're even given their abilities. Maybe slight edge to Rev since he can silence her temporarily & take her out.

Message 17 of 26 (994 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 I have no idea and don't care. I'm gonna 3rd party the one that wins! 😈
Message 18 of 26 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Lord_Scorpion34 Oh, you mean in bot v bot combat! Hrm, I think I'm with hayhor above.

Message 19 of 26 (954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Saw this screen from twitter. Ash heirloom confirmed. Joking aside, can you actually do this in-game? Is there a way to hold and inspect Pikachu/Ben/Ronald? 

IMG_4712.jpg

Message 20 of 26 (948 Views)