WRAITH SHOULD BE NERFED

by djentyman

Original Post

Re: WRAITH SHOULD BE NERFED

★★★★★ Apprentice
@djentyman Bro do you want wraith to be removed from the game as a nerf?sit down kid wraith is absolute dogsh*t right now.you dont play with her there is no scape ability anymore there is absolutely no need to use the ability.they removed the tactical ability if you cant still beat a wraith you are just BAD
Message 11 of 37 (444 Views)

★★ Expert
@Faryan735 I wouldn’t say the tactical is that bad though.
It’s still pretty good, just it has to be used like the Loba teleport.
Message 12 of 37 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named I replied to this in my last topic and i compared them.all im gonna say now is i think she needs another rework or a buff on tactical
Message 13 of 37 (431 Views)

★★ Expert
@Faryan735 Eh, let’s just agree to disagree on that point.
We’ll have to see anyway how the whole thing plays out, it is just the second day the update’s been live.
Message 14 of 37 (427 Views)

★ Guide

I think Wraith's update makes her defense not as beneficial, but still useful as a get-away.  You just have to recognize sooner that you're out of position to win a fight.  BUT, I think the additions to her tactical benefit her offensive capabilities.  The ability to see enemies while in phase allows her to strategically position herself for a fight and likely get the first shot at said opponent (which typically means a W in the fight).  

To summarize, my opinion is it's a nerf if you're a more defensive player.  Buff if you're aggressive. 

Message 15 of 37 (396 Views)

★★★ Expert

I really don't think people overpick Wraith because she's super small.  Or her abilities anymore.  They're going to keep picking her because she's edgy.  And as Revenant got buffed, they're going to pick him more because he's edgy.

The only way you could make Wraith get a higher pick rate without buffing her is to give her an all black outfit, with black eyeliner and black lipstick, and give her an 'I don't care' emo-te.

Wraith will never be not popular.  

Message 16 of 37 (359 Views)

★ Guide

I agree with you the developers have not done enough to tone down Wraith she needs to be nerfed hard, she is still most picked and hackers abuse her abilities. They need to stop buffing the movement/mobility chars with more mobility.

Wraith, Pathfinder and Octane. 

Message 17 of 37 (321 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, when posting on AHQ we would ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Everyone is free to share their opinion and any user attacking another user or posting in a negative or abusive manner will face action being taken.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 18 of 37 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Faryan735 She got nerf on really sensitive area

Which means she can't run out of hard situations

Iam wraith main now iam using tactical to reposition and use it while not getting shot at iam so happy she got tweaked not a nerf so happy to use it🙂🥰
Message 19 of 37 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@KelRiever Is she even edgy? I would say she is more of enigmatic.
Message 20 of 37 (255 Views)