WHY does NOT count? knocked down enemy but killed by OTHER enemy .

by realy-bad-1

Original Post

WHY does NOT count? knocked down enemy but killed by OTHER enemy .

★ Guide

last time , i knocked down whole squad with spitfire ( in start)  but also got knocked down / killed and Other enemy (not team member) killed those knocked down whole squad.   and i DIDNT get any kill .  

But if knock down enemy but killed by Team member , then it does count kill. 

why ?  i think this should be consider to patch or update . 

Message 1 of 6 (6,924 Views)

Re: WHY does NOT count? knocked down enemy but killed by OTHER enemy .

Champion (Retired)

The kill goes to whomever did the most damage. It may have been that other players had done damage to the opponents you were shooting.

Message 2 of 6 (6,908 Views)

★ Apprentice

^Not accurate lol

The kill goes to the player who scored the hit that downed the enemy, unless the player is revived... You can literally watch someone take off 99% of a players health, as long as  you shoot the bullet which knocks them down (and it doesn't matter who finishes the kill either, your team or otherwise)

It's likely in the scenario that TC is describing that he got "Assisted Knockdown", and somebody else actually knocked them down, which is why he didn't get the kills

Message 3 of 6 (6,902 Views)

★ Guide

wrong ,  if u kill a knocked down enemy (which you DIDNT knock down ) then kill doesn't count. 

Only kill count when you knock down and then kill that knocked down enemy.. 

so my request to Developer is that gives the kill count to the person who knocked down the enemy . 

Message 4 of 6 (6,896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That's how it works right now. If you knock someone down you will get the kill.
The only time this doesn't happen is if that player gets revived from knocked down state.

It doesn't matter who finishes the kill, the player who knocked them down gets the credit.
You're asking for something that's already in game (unless I'm mis-interpreting your poor English)

EDIT:

It's possible you may be asking to be able to kill-steal from another team after they knock down? (a-la PUBG). If that's the case, then I'd disagree with that too.

Message 5 of 6 (6,889 Views)

★ Guide
If you knocked down a whole squad as you say they would have died right away. My guess is you knocked 2 guys then died before they got finished. When you leave the game before a person is finished it wont show you got any kills on your scorecard as they are not dead yet. But you will get credited with those kills to your tracker.
Message 6 of 6 (6,871 Views)