by STOKEDeggs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHY DOESNT APEX CARE ABOUT CHEATERS?

★★★ Novice

cheating has gotten bad and apex doesn't do anything

Message 1 of 12 (1,038 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHY DOESNT APEX CARE ABOUT CHEATERS?

Champion (Retired)

@STOKEDeggs 

Report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or using this link https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

All reports are taken seriously.

@wheels900You might want to remove the video link as linking videos of players you suspect of cheating is against the name and shame rules of the forum.

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (1,003 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

its silly, reporting a cheater after he kills you? why not stop the cheater before the game starts? especially if the game is free. you can ban them, but they can just make a new account. hardware bans can also be fooled. I can see this game dying fast if they dont get on it asap. Id even pay 60 bucks to play the game, if i know every time a hacker gets banned, he has to pay to make a new account. 

for the time being, im playing a different game. 

Message 2 of 12 (1,017 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@STOKEDeggs 

Report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or using this link https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

All reports are taken seriously.

@wheels900You might want to remove the video link as linking videos of players you suspect of cheating is against the name and shame rules of the forum.

Message 3 of 12 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Guide

I realy lost any trust, and so did all my friends and community members (who entirely already jumped ship), in that phrase "reports are taken seriously" if you see on a daily basis ridiculous blatant cheaters with over 8000 kills and levels in the range of 70-100 who even got reported over and over since weeks (first through EAC support and now ingame) even with video evidence everywhere.

Message 4 of 12 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ea will ban u for a day for posting any negative comments becarful I made this post and it happened to me

Message 5 of 12 (944 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but they wont ban cheaters

Message 6 of 12 (941 Views)

★★★★ Guide

of course they care. it's a free to play game though. and as bad as it sounds: cheaters are customers too. they just need to stop the cheats to turn those cheaters into customers 

Message 7 of 12 (893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ea have never been able to stop hacks you buy or rent , Battlefield has been plagued by them for donkeys years .So i don't  expect this game to be any different 

Message 8 of 12 (844 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah you are right pluss EA will won't let you name and shame

Message 9 of 12 (837 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Who is Apex and what has he/she got to do with it?

Message 10 of 12 (813 Views)