Re: WHY AM I PLAYING AGAINST 10,000 KILLS WHEN IM STILL A NEWBIE?

by maximas1986

Original Post

@maximas1986 Honestly, you're really good at the game. You pull off miracles frequently even in the top tier lobbies.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 22 (692 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex
@hayhor
Awwww, thank guys I know that am not that good and I believe that we all have the same skills but I don't mind receiving positive vibes to keep me going hehe 😘
Message 12 of 22 (682 Views)

★★ Novice

pred play with plat all the time in matches with me, thats all i get as a level 11 ive won 2 games out of 30 something and my kd is less then 0.70 even. how the hell is THAT fair? i understand its to keep smurf accounts from popping up but at ths state and rate, they mind as well just match people with their lvl. thats why me and my friends have stopped playing Apex Legends all together and play warzone. i play with friends easier and the devs make a MUCH more playable experience. less cheaters, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY; ITS BEGINNER FRIENDLY. * apex, its been dead since season 3. fact.

Message 13 of 22 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@TicklemytonyWon 2 games out of 30 something? I win 1 every 20 games and I am not mad about it. 5% win rate is optimal for a Solo-queue player.

Less cheaters- LOL you must be kidding. Warzone does not even have an anti-cheat and is plagued with cheaters. I am not saying it has way more cheaters than Apex, but it's definitely not less. Besides because Apex has higher ttk, it's easier to spot cheaters.

Beginner friendly-You are right about that. Apex has lots of mechanics to learn and is way harder than Warzone. Warzone is just campers sitting on roof and sniping. At the end of the day, you either get better by improving or give up and move on to a much easier game.

DeAd GaMe- what's the obsession with hurling 'dead game' everywhere? Does Apex has no players anymore? I am sorry but I didn't know I was playing against bots! And I get pub games in <10 sec. These players I play against must be a figment of my imagination!! 🤡🤡 Saying 'fact' won't make it one.

You said you are lvl 11? So that means you started playing recently, how do you know Apex has been dead since S3??

Where have you seen a PC players in console lobbies? Console players only play against other console players. Your post is riddled with baseless claims. 

Message 14 of 22 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree here other issue is when u put this game down, i used to play this hardout in season 1 and 2 but now after months trying to get back on still in sweaty lobbies just makes no sense. I cant get a feel for it again just land die rinse and repeat, 4 of those in a row and i exit the game for another few weeks or a month just cos there is no point.

It needs to reset every so often to make this even possible to pickup again.

Not a fan anymore even a little unless i start a whole new profile but really cant be bothered lossing my gear just to enjoy this broken feature.

Message 15 of 22 (573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Biochemikas The way you layed it out sounds awesome, but unfortunately it's not the case. I'm only level twelve (just by playing might I add) and I've got a total of 2 kills and like a million deaths and counting and I too am pitted up against players with 1000+ kills and like 40 wins. It doesn't even happen on the rare occasion, getting a match with equally skilled players is the rarity, or should I say miracle, in my case.

It's a pity, because it's actually a really cool game with awesome mechanics. If only the matchmaking wasn't such blatant *, I'd support it to the max, but unfortunately it is. I'm getting better against the pros, meaning I can survive a gun fight or 2 before my entire squad is massacred in a blink by a much more experienced squad.

All in all, I think it's a waste of time playing unless you've been there since the early seasons (hense the reason I'm digging the mobile version). I think I'll leave this one to the dedicated fan base that's been there since day one. Us newbs are just Canon fodder for streamers.
Message 16 of 22 (462 Views)

★★ Expert
@Ticklemytony Because, you are either the Streamer, or Food for the Streams.

In short, like most free to play games, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT. If you're not buying, you're bait.
Message 17 of 22 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ILostT0Loba Crossplay is console and pc combined
Message 18 of 22 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ticklemytony It's like I say, the game has awesome mechanics, a good feel, looks great, but as a fellow newb, the matchmaking is f&cked and simply makes the game not worth starting at this point.

The only reason I havent uninstalled, is because I read somewhere that the franfurt and belgium servers are far more casual (in case you didn't know). Just started playing on Frankfurt and its not so bad, so there might be hope yet.

Give one of those servers a try before you throw in the towel...

Message 19 of 22 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ticklemytony 100% i just started am level 9 and playing against level 457 with 975,433 damage and 89,000 kills
Message 20 of 22 (252 Views)