WHAT IN THE ACTUAL OTHER DIMENSIONAL HELL

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL OTHER DIMENSIONAL HELL

★★★★★ Expert

So as everyone and their generations predating the Egyptian era knows that I main 2 guys... well 1.5 guys... well... half a guy since I don’t know what BH is... anyway tho...

I just got done cooking up some scrumptious pork chop. I let it soften a bit by putting the lid on top of the pan and it should do so for 5 mins. Usually when I do this I open up a game of apex... this was it for the intro. 

So I came into a game... JM wanted to go to containment when we came from the The Rig direction. I was fine with that, I love that site. I don’t trust the jump prowess so I, as usual, already do solo jump... and yes sir, ladies and gentleman he jumps way before he should... before they land, 2/3 teams and I landed already and are fighting... they go dow faster than a bucket of bricks in jello. So I D/C obviously...

other match, good game... we win while we were champion squad with... ‘decent’ stats. Me 5 kills 1200 dmg, teammates both 2 kills and both in 500 dmg...

But it’s what happens afterwards that shocked me... I go to badges because honestly I really didn’t know if I had the double duty badge with Rev (even after all those wins with him). So I go to badges and see that I have the badge with him (I would have seen it regardless since I was the kill leader & champion so yea)... but I scroll down to the bottom and what do I see...

TRIPLE TRIPLE UNLOCKED. So I’m like ‘te hecks goingz ons?!’ I haven’t checked if I had gotten that badge after that S4 binge gaming week to complete the BP after I had like 4-7 close calls to get that badge. Afterwards I dont think I had any kill 3 squads completely done... so I never looked... now it’s suddenly here?!

so either me plead-threatening the mods here worked after doing the 14/15 kill game where I did 2 full squads and 4 duo’s of the trios and one solo and was like ‘shouldn’t I get something for that! XD’ or one time of those 4-7 I actually did kill the last trio or afterwards I did it but never checked to get it... but I finally got it! Go me!

*gives speech* I want to thank my mother who taught me to always never to ask money from her and work for my own stuff. I want to thank gaming for giving me consoles to compete with and lastly I want to thank my body for being so inhumanly competent. Other lastly, I want to thank the Apex Gods for bestowing me with this honor. 

As bloodhound says: I bathe in the blød!

Now I have even less to play for as this is the biggest badge I’ll get. I’ll never get the 20 bomb unless I’m very very lucky. The 4K not gonna happen either :P

well I got that off my chest :P

Message 1 of 13 (582 Views)

Re: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL OTHER DIMENSIONAL HELL

★★★★ Guide

i thought you quit this game?

Message 2 of 13 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Ey if you got it for that then they better slap it in my accounts as I've slapped 2 full squads and then 2man squads enough times 😭

But congrats kooch

Message 3 of 13 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@mikogibo You thought wrong. I took a break from the game pre season 5... ;0

@1ronKeys, knowing that mods can’t give badges and knowing the troublemaker I am, they sure as rain is transparent wouldn’t do so even if they could so I must’ve done it but the badge either appeared later (which by my account happens some times I’ve heard) or I did it and just didn’t look.

I’ve also done numerous 2 whole squads and 1/2 duos but in that game 4 duos and 1 single extra! XD that’s ridiculous xD. It wasn’t even funny. The 2 squads I did absolutely alone xD. One time teammates weren’t even there, other time they died... xD.

I also checked my BH before it’s a random glitch. No dice xD. So the only thing that’s now aching me is that my main main with double the kills & wins over my secondary main doesn’t have the badge... xD Allfather bless me!

Thanks for the warm words. Now it’s time to wait... for another game that’ll peak my interest
Message 4 of 13 (531 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Well I guess I didn't manage to jinx you as you got it on someone you actually play. Anyway, congrats friend!
Message 5 of 13 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Wut...

Ah well least you got it rofl. XD

Will you finally accept that double duty is dodgy now though? XD

I made a profile specifically  to play ranked this season as i get distracted by my bud wanting to duo when I'm  on my main. First two bronze matches i played i had a 6 kill win and followed it up with 15 kill a 2988 damage win, my poor ranked bangalore still doesn't have double duty.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 13 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Extremejinks Haha I still might actually get it on a legend I don’t play (not likely... :P) but at least now I’ll be content in knowing that 1 main has it already...

@MandatoryIDtag I ADMIT TO NOTHING XD cause I still don’t know if I had double duty before that... I think I did but I really don’t know... I’d say, make a screenshot (ha, see you have to use the share button 😈) where you are both champ & kill leader and show it to prove you’re not mad. Your champion status will even make you more believable.

On loba... on 2nd day of playing I had similar situation. I hadn’t won prev match but was in champion team due to my rando teammate. We win with me being the kill leader and I had double duty. So it doesn’t matter if you won previous match yourself... but yea... we all know some badges are... faulty :P 2988... darn... with my 15 kill game I was at 2417 or something xD

Screw bangalore! She sucks thats why she doesn’t have it. Soldiers dont need shiny badges! XD
Message 7 of 13 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Quick scan and I saw CAPS triple triple unlocked. Congratz!

If there was anything else I should have saw in there then let me know because my match just started. xD
Message 8 of 13 (393 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q A great war story to tell your grandkids, as you're trying to discourage them from buying the AutoAimBot 9000. "Back in ma' dayz... " Standard smile

Congrats!
Message 9 of 13 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM Nahhh, just filler as usual xD

@DoYaSeeMe... well I’ll not be having kids, so that prob I wont have to deal with. If I did have those small humans I’d disown them xD easy as that... no 2nd grade seed of mine will disgrace me by using cheats!
Message 10 of 13 (358 Views)