Vote to make Solo permanent ?

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: Vote to make Solo permanent ?

★ Apprentice
@asukojo I like the duo ideas, what about 5 player teams?
Message 21 of 24 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@asukojo More like add solo ranked
Message 22 of 24 (182 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes please...

Its wayyy better than soloing in squads when your random teamates left the game 2 seconds after they died....

Message 23 of 24 (152 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Yes I think there should be permanent solos.
  • * obviously are people teaming up, some legends are more team based than others, and possibly drawing people away from Duos and trios.
  • Plusses are people will be able to play in a mode that is more comfortable to them. An added game mode should bring more people to the game than it will cause to leave (why would people be mad about an extra game mode? Other than they will come across less unorganized squads, meaning they will have to work more together with their squad). Not having to deal with solo queuing (teammates that leave early, get separated from the group ((intentionally or by not paying attention)), or are just toxic in general).
  • Now as far as people teaming up, I’m pretty sure Respawn can figure out a way to fix the issue and punish people who team up, but until then we could just deal with it, I always feel like I’m getting 2v1 in teams anyway because my team doesn’t always push when I do and I end up melting 95% of one guy to have him and his teammate turn around and kill me in less than 2 seconds, then my squad come in 2-3 seconds later (not blaming squad, it’s just how it goes a lot of the time, sometimes it’s my fault, sometimes it’s not). With legends being more team based then others well people could simply not use those legends (I’m sorry but no one uses crypto in teams anyway, and I’ve only had a game saving crypto maybe once or twice with his abilities). If people are drawn away from teams to play solo then that’s their choice, this may cause longer queuing for teams but at the same time I’ve never gotten mad at a game simply because I had to wait 2 minutes for a game to start, I will just try a different game mode if anything and are there really so little people playing that they would have actual trouble filling 4 game modes? 
  • Talking about getting the short end of the stick with random teammates I fully realize that there are times when I am that short end. I have games where I miss every shot, my iq is non existent, I’m in a crappy mood or just not feeling social so I mute my mic and don’t talk, I’m not paying attention and get separated from the squad, and rarely I have to disconnect to do something else or play with a friend. And when this happens I feel like crap, I feel like I let down a group of people that I might not even know. SOMETIMES I SUCK AND WOULD RATHER SUCK IN PRIVATE!
  • Now anyone who responds to the last section with “well get better”, solos is the perfect place to practice skills taken into teams (other than team planning) but is really hard to practice team planning when solo queuing without a team!
  • In closing I would ask that if respawn is unsure how permanent solos will affect the game and is worried about the worst, could we please have solos released for a whole season? This could give enough time to see how it affects the game, people will have time to really dive into solos and see how they like it. Worst case scenario solos is removed after the season. Even then I would be happy that I could play solos for the time allowed.
  • I have spoken, my argument has been made, thanks for reading, John out.
Message 24 of 24 (115 Views)