Volt and CAR

by Bad_Dragun

Original Post

Volt and CAR

★ Novice

I'd love to see the volt added in as an uncommon anti shield or low recoil energy smg, and the CAR as a heavy smg with minimal recoil and a rare hop-up called stabilizer that allows the user to sprint and hip-fire the weapon at the same time with reduced accuracy, similar to firing on a zip-line. The Volt would have a very short wind up time of .15 seconds, high velocity rounds, and minimal drop off with reduced damage similar to the Havoc alt-fire. The CAR would have slower rounds, a slower ROF than most SMGs, but boasting higher damage per shot with terrible drop off past 100m.

Message 1 of 6 (267 Views)

Re: Volt and CAR

★★★★ Pro

Those are two sexy weapons right there.

I vote yes to both, Volt is good short - Mid range and the Car is the best overall weapon in the TF universe Imo.

Message 2 of 6 (249 Views)

★★★ Guide
@RevenanT-G7 Volt would be energy and I think the CAR should be a full auto heavy.
Message 3 of 6 (230 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Subtle_Tactics wrote:
@RevenanT-G7Volt would be energy and I think the CAR should be a full auto heavy.

I agree, 

The volt will have those Disruptor rounds, shredding people like swiss cheese. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Bad_DragunI just want them as they were in Titanfall 2. No disruptor round Volt and a light ammo Car

I want them good out the box.

Message 5 of 6 (192 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 More than likely CAR will be heavy since it is quite powerful in tf2, plus we already have an alt and the r99, two heavy smgs one burst and one full auto would be great, the prowler to make it more appealing would rock larger mag sizes, and slightly faster rof with the hop up.
Message 6 of 6 (165 Views)