Voidwalker Event - Patch Notes and more!

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Voidwalker Event - Patch Notes and more!

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

VOIDWALKER EVENT, PATCH NOTES & TRAILER!

WRAITH TOWN TAKE OVER

A mysterious research site has been unearthed in Kings Canyon that was used as part of Project: Wraith, including a functioning prototype portal.

EXCLUSIVE EVENT CHALLENGES

Complete a variety of challenges to earn exclusive skins and Wraith-themed content. All challenges and rewards will be limited to the 2 week event.

DIRECT PURCHASE SHOP

And more!

Trailer

For full read of the patch note take a look here

For event information take a look here.

What do you think and what are you looking forward to? Let us know below! 

/Atic 

Message 1 of 21 (1,409 Views)

Re: Voidwalker Event - Patch Notes and more!

★★★★ Pro

This event suck? Why? Same as event before, you can only buy skins with $$$! Crafts forbidden! Now, I know you must make money, but still crafts arent easy to get or free! They are paid some way, and even free ones will gone with one single craft! *, gone! You want craft? Pay! So, it would be very convinient that you make those craftable also!

Message 2 of 21 (1,295 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Shield and health is very rare in this event, so desperate for health and so easy to die.

Message 3 of 21 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Guide
@asukojo play more tactics and less rush
Message 4 of 21 (1,211 Views)

Champion

This patch has been great!

It's addressed my two greatest irritations.

Auto weapon switch on empty mag and goddamned 2-4x auto equips on SMG's!

Less pointless deaths to worry about now!:eahigh_file:

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 21 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nice event. Nice map change. Having to buy it kinda sucks. It’s nice when you can work for a legendary. 

Low profile on Wattson? So dumb. She shouldn’t have either she’s not big or super fast with no maneuvering abilities. And only one ult? Makes that ultimate accelerate kinda * to carry again. Useless even.

Message 6 of 21 (1,117 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The event itself is rather cool, but the fact you can only get the legendary skin for $20 is abit much if it was $10 I would have paid hell I would have loved it if there was a way to earn the skin through hard to do tasks in the game but the cost you ask is far to high especially for a digital item and money isnt an issue for me but it doesnt mean I'm going to just throw so much at an item that is never truly going to be mine.

Message 7 of 21 (1,102 Views)

Champion

@Kaira-UK-  better than having to gamble your cash and potentially end up paying way more bud.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 21 (1,025 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Lesser of two evils doesn't make it right.. It's still overpriced.
Message 9 of 21 (1,008 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MandatoryIDtag
True BUT when and if the game shuts down that item is gone, forever and who knows how many skins you decided to buy at $20 a pop if im honest I'd have rather paid a base retail price and had a expansions of sorts or skin at $2-$3, I'm all for supporting but this is just daylight robbery.
Message 10 of 21 (1,001 Views)