Veteran to NEWBIE Again (PLEASE add and let's shoot the preveribal SH*T)

by goony228

Original Post

Veteran to NEWBIE Again (PLEASE add and let's shoot the preveribal SH*T)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello hello back in to the gaming world coming back from consoles but never the less back to PC tho in most of my online games i do play with controller heads up but looking for other gamers to play apex legends with no i'm not looking for  try hard i mean yea play smart and win if you can if not GG bro not looking for someone to tell me i dont know  how bad the squad sucked when the rest of the squad had more damage dealt just saying if you one of them skip past this post i'm looking for chill and relaxed gameplay mainly apex right now but i do mess around a little bit on state of decay just haven't wanted to dive in a good rpg and lose my life but it happens time to time but feel free to add me please like i said easy going gamer 27 year old don't mind listening to ya vent will even try to get a laugh in there  at some point but if you want to add me on Microsoft: StrayUNDEROATH  THAnks in advance for the adds hope to get a game in soon later   normally dont have a mic in place( But i will if  i know there wikk be decent teamwork involved yelling and throwing a fit like a little girl or something( dont be shocked if i dont get that recovery just saying ) and sum times i'm chatting with other friends on xbox  
also any suggestions on hardware  for apex as far as keyboard and mouse go ive been looking around  and also please(ready the cannons for world war 3 )  your view on wired or wireless in gaming  and Go!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 1 (210 Views)