Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Very annoying

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

Very annoying

★★★ Guide

I cant have any good game when 8 out of 10 buildings I go into only have ammo and scopes med packs  .  I mean I sit there and see 3 white shields all in the same dam BIN..If season 2 don't fix this im done . Loot system needs to be where the same thing cant even sit next to the other imo.

Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: Very annoying

★★★ Guide

yes it can be very annoying.

The other night I went through 3 houses right out side of bunker [top level houses up the bridge] only to find nothing but ammo and back packs and shields. the last house had a Mozambique. I think eight houses is a bit of a stretch but I've been through five houses before finding any weapon, then finding something in the sixth house.

A rework of the algorithm is needed. The patched that changed the weapon drop of finding great weapons in all area's to what we have now needs to be improved a bit. What ever is causing the weapons to not appear weather it be looting all the time or a bug in the code needs to be reworked.

Even "hot zones" like market becomes very scarce some times.

Message 2 of 3 (102 Views)

Re: Very annoying

★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits Don't forget the miss match of attachments because i love seeing heavy ammo attachments next to a light ammo gun ... And also the high count of pistols
Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help