Verification code email never sened

by heinz1325

Original Post

Verification code email never sened

★★ Novice

hi, i'm trying to change my account details but having problem with this verification code

its never sending the verification code to my email

not a wrong email, not in the spam

i can receive purchase confirm mail and Answers HQ mail, but no verification mails

any solution please?

Message 1 of 7 (304 Views)

Re: Verification code email never sened

Community Manager

Hey @heinz1325, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hi @EA_Darko 

i tried to contact the adviser with live chat before

case created, showing "Check the pop-up chat window for the next available EA Advisor." but the chat window is never showing up

i tried with IE,Edge,Chrome with adblock disabled and Run as administrator, but still it never show up

any solution about this please?

Message 3 of 7 (292 Views)

Live chat pop-up window never pop-up

★★ Novice

hi

i tried to contact the adviser with live chat before

case created, showing "Check the pop-up chat window for the next available EA Advisor." but the chat window never showing up

i tried with IE,Edge,Chrome with adblock disabled and Run as administrator, but still it never show up

any solution about this please?

Message 4 of 7 (301 Views)

Re: Live chat pop-up window never pop-up

Community Manager

@heinz1325 To start can you try clearing the cache/cookies of the browser you wish to use, then check for any updates. 

If you continue having issues can you check if you have any additional security that may be impacting your browser, and check its settings to make sure pop-ups are allowed?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 7 (282 Views)

Re: Live chat pop-up window never pop-up

★★ Novice

my Microsoft Edge had all cache/cookies cleared, updated as newest version, no add-ons, pop-up / redirection allowed

but still its not working

i didn't install any browser security tho, i disabled the anti-virus and windows defender too, but no effect

Message 6 of 7 (275 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Do you know if you've blocked the pop-ups on your browser @heinz1325?

Sometimes you see a message in the top right corner of your browser that says "pop-up blocked". Clicking on that message will enable you to open the window. Have you also tried on a mobile device instead?

Jason.png
Message 7 of 7 (251 Views)