Re: Verification Codes

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Verification Codes

★★★★★ Newbie

I have trying to receive my verification codes for a couple of days now. I have contacted support team twice about how I am not getting them in my email. On top of this, all of the solutions on the support site are utterly useless because it involves adding other methods of receiving the codes which I can't do because it needs to verify through my email which I obviously can't do because I'm not receiving the codes in my email.

I tried selecting "resend codes" but it tells me I tried too many times when I have only tried once. Yes, I have waited multiple days to see if it changes anything & it doesn't. It still says I tried too many times.

I don't have twitter and I live in a country in which the phone support isn't in english so I'm forced to rely on live chat which has also proved to be utterly useless as it seems there is never anyone available

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @oreolawyer for account issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (309 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @oreolawyer for account issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Already have done that twice already. No response. As stated about, I cannot request phone chat in the country I am in because of not being able to speak the native tongue..

Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @oreolawyer we are not able to assist with account-based issues such as this on AHQ.

If you have opened a case with our live support then the best thing to do is to wait for them to respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)