Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Vassa's Arc?

by Lt_Schofield

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@HulkBusterXLIV wrote:

I actually found out a while back that I had been salvaging the Vassa's Arc, thinking I was saving it into my loadout.  So the two times I did get Vassa's Arc, I was scrapping it, and I feel REALLY stupid about it.

Anyway, though I often get the same masterwork items over and over again, I haven't seen Vassa's Arc in weeks.  Does anyone have any advice as to what missions/strongholds/contracts I should take and what difficulty I should pick to find it again?

Hey Depending on your Lvl, GM1 free play, HOR or Tyrent Mine. In free play kill everything, outlaw and Dominion mobs seam to give the best chance of Leg drops,

Run the Dungeons The Well and The Shrine are good.

My son got a Leg of a Tesla yesterday, so anything can drop loot. The more you kill the better chance of getting loot.

I run 85 luck on my build if that helps

Good Luck

Message 11 of 18 (631 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, this might sound like a stupid question, but what do you mean you run 85 luck?  I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Sick

Message 12 of 18 (624 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@HulkBusterXLIV wrote:

Okay, this might sound like a stupid question, but what do you mean you run 85 luck?  I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Sick

Luck is an Inscription that you can get on Weapons and gear. See picture. Luck is meant to help you get better gear from drops, some say it works and some don't

Everyone has a Base luck  of 100 and the max is meant to be 190. So I have 2 components that give me a total of 80% on top of the base 100% so my build has a total luck Value of 180%

if you look at the pic you can see the +40% luck inscription and I have a component that also has +40%

luck.jpg

https://youtu.be/m_AmZBNShTI

The video is from GM2 free play on my 788 build, notice how the Ark never goes below 9 and continually fires.allowing me with the flamer to get combo after combo

Hope this helps

Message 13 of 18 (610 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes!  Thank you!  That helped tremendously....  I got Vassa's Arc!!!  Now I've also got 86 Luck.  Funny how I never paid attention to those little stats underneath the description of the weapons and such.

I actually have been having more success finding useful items (masterworks and legendary) doing the Heart of Rage on GM1.  With my awesome luck now that seems to have improved it even more.  I ended up getting the legendary Fist of the Crucible.  Good god that packs a punch.

Thank you for your help!  It's been highly educational! 

Message 14 of 18 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@HulkBusterXLIV wrote:

Yes!  Thank you!  That helped tremendously....  I got Vassa's Arc!!!  Now I've also got 86 Luck.  Funny how I never paid attention to those little stats underneath the description of the weapons and such.

I actually have been having more success finding useful items (masterworks and legendary) doing the Heart of Rage on GM1.  With my awesome luck now that seems to have improved it even more.  I ended up getting the legendary Fist of the Crucible.  Good god that packs a punch.

Thank you for your help!  It's been highly educational! 

Cool glad I could help, have Fun

Message 15 of 18 (592 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Running strongholds will always give you a MW gear/ability when killing the boss. Legendary contracts always yield a MW component
Message 16 of 18 (565 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is the "recharge speed" for gear still busted or did BW do a ninja patch to fix it? It was broken In the last main patch and Ive only about 40% recharge bonus so whilst I think it's still stuffed I'm not certain.

Message 17 of 18 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Quasinerdo wrote:

Is the "recharge speed" for gear still busted or did BW do a ninja patch to fix it? It was broken In the last main patch and Ive only about 40% recharge bonus so whilst I think it's still stuffed I'm not certain.

Nah mate its not you, they broke it with the last patch, I have 130% recharge and it no longer works apparently the dev's know about it and are working on a fix, maybe it will be included in next weeks patch, we can only hope.

See this thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Did-1-1-0-break-ability-speed-increase/td-p/7819278

Message 18 of 18 (482 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help