Re: Vanish assist

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Vanish assist

★★★★ Novice

Need helo for my charackter quest for my acron where i have to get 30 kill assists.

I already played so many matches and always get many kills but i never get ans assists.. Do i understand something wrong? Or do you have any tipps?

Message 1 of 5 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

Hi @PhantomDemonl3y ,

There are no challenges for Acorn and Oak where you need to get vanquish assists. This is because, from what I have heard, this challenge is incorrectly translated altogether. I believe that the challenge you are referring to is to "Heal Allies 30 Times with Lumber Support". Try being an Acorn in a Battle Chest, PvP or in Public Giddy Park and try healing the Oak you are on and see if it counts towards your challenge. Also, even if the Oak and you are at full health, you still get points toward this challenge. You simply need to use Lumber Support while on top of an Oak.

Try doing this, and see if this counts towards this "assist challenge" of yours. Let me know how you get on! Standard smile

Regards

@TheSprinter85 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hi @PhantomDemonl3y ,

There are no challenges for Acorn and Oak where you need to get vanquish assists. This is because, from what I have heard, this challenge is incorrectly translated altogether. I believe that the challenge you are referring to is to "Heal Allies 30 Times with Lumber Support". Try being an Acorn in a Battle Chest, PvP or in Public Giddy Park and try healing the Oak you are on and see if it counts towards your challenge. Also, even if the Oak and you are at full health, you still get points toward this challenge. You simply need to use Lumber Support while on top of an Oak.

Try doing this, and see if this counts towards this "assist challenge" of yours. Let me know how you get on! Standard smile

Regards

@TheSprinter85 

Message 2 of 5 (427 Views)

★ Guide
@PhantomDemonl3y Yeah it's not correctly translated, also space cadet missions, there's one which says get 50 vanquish assistances but you need to kill 50 plants using the left ability (I don't know the name in English)
Message 3 of 5 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheSprinter85 Yea it was a translation error.. Thanks for your help!
Message 4 of 5 (331 Views)

Champion
@PhantomDemonl3y I’m glad that I could assist you!
Message 5 of 5 (290 Views)