Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficulty

by adriaNaxos

Original Post

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

★★★★ Guide
Yup. Would rather have masterwork ember drop
Message 41 of 60 (59 Views)

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@adriaNaxos wrote:

The matchmaking issue is a big one, 

Perhaps the guild system, launching soon, will help that.

Then you can join the 'only come equipped' guild. Standard smile

I just want to make very clear that my concern is not about people undergeared for GM2/3, my concern is about the negative feedback that is created due to the deficit of points loaded by non mw pilots, a defict of points, a math issue, a minus from the start (-) which makes a consequent harsh response by the enemy.  
Message 42 of 60 (48 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@SwooshDutch wrote:

As much as i want to agree this is doesnt actually solve the bigger problem....they need to seperate tier and rarity....

There should be a tiered loot system...lets just say gm1 is 100 power, it should drop all items with 100 power and they should be able to drop in a range from common to legendary....gm2 power 200 can also drop any varient of rarity but it will always be power 200...and so on.... this way people can play the game however they see fit...want to take on gm3 with only common pieces power 200, have fun!...or maybe you arent such a twitchy player and want to farm some epic mw and legendary power 200 to make the transition to gm3 smoother....

Thanks for commenting. Yes. i did read the post where all this tier-rarity loot system debate is discussed. It is pretty interesting indeed. And yes, maybe it is this is the bigger problem that we should  focus on.

Message 43 of 60 (47 Views)

★ Guide

once you hit gm 1 all purples/blues need to go.... 1-2 MW per chest and 2-4 from boss only need 100 to find anything good....

gm2 end bosses should be dropping legends ever time and gm3 should be 2 legends a drop

WHAT THATS TOO MUCH!!....no its not due to the horrid rolls on things even 2 legends a run, gm3 run, will still be lucky if 1 out of 5 is of any real use

Message 44 of 60 (46 Views)

★ Guide

or better yet give all the blueprints and delete last vastly overtuned rep grind and have masterwork embers drop from chests so we can at least spam craft MW's we want to try for good rolls

Message 45 of 60 (45 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@NyhilusFire wrote:
I think GM2 should have purples and above and GM3 should be masterwork drops. Taking them out altogether from GM1 and 2 would cause further dissatisfaction since unless you get lucky enough to get a masterwork or legendary, you would see no gear drops.

i think that might perfectly work too, yeah. Thanks for commenting.

Message 46 of 60 (44 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@AzKnc wrote:

Blues chance should be lowered further for sure, aside from that, all we need is a "salvage all" button at the end of mission and at the vault. All except mw/leg ofc.

Oh yeah, the salvage button. But for that matter, we need a better way to select our consumables, you go there to that section and you get lost trying to find the one you want. Very fancy interface, but a simple list mode is better and practical. Not to mention tha jav costumization interface, very fancy too, but its not quite ergonomic at all. Thanks for commenting.

Message 47 of 60 (42 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Aknunsus wrote:

I might be persuaded to ask for no blues in GM2 and then also no purples in GM3.  But... We still need the salvage components to craft gear.

Well yeah, however i rather prefer to go back to GM1 or hard difficulty so as to gather some blues and purples for salvaging, depending on our own usage, than getting them still on higher difficulty. Dont you think? Thanks for commenting.

Message 48 of 60 (42 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:
Yup. Would rather have masterwork ember drop

Thanks for commenting!

Message 49 of 60 (41 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@KariiFrost wrote:

once you hit gm 1 all purples/blues need to go.... 1-2 MW per chest and 2-4 from boss only need 100 to find anything good....

gm2 end bosses should be dropping legends ever time and gm3 should be 2 legends a drop

WHAT THATS TOO MUCH!!....no its not due to the horrid rolls on things even 2 legends a run, gm3 run, will still be lucky if 1 out of 5 is of any real use

I feel you. yeah it is frustrating and some efforts make no sense when you see a poor loot dropped. I just dont take them anymore, and i have started to avoid picking up any blue or purple on my way. I also quit the mission since start if the matchmaking is not good. Sounds dramatic, but it is true and it is the reality of this frigging game...

Message 50 of 60 (37 Views)
Twitter Stream