Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficulty

by adriaNaxos

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@adriaNaxos 

That’s not how voting works. Please get off the forums and pursue a better education, kiddo, for the sake of future generati...

Lol, if you want to write a post asking people to vote against my proposition, please do. Thats how it works my friend!

Message 21 of 60 (129 Views)
Highlighted

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

★ Apprentice

@Swompthyng wrote:

Absolutely not. Thats not how a loot game works. You dont just always get top tier gear every drop lmao. 

A tier or rarity loot system, whatever it is. They managed to stop the dropping of greens for 30 level pilots, they could easily do same for GM2/3 difficulty, no? But fair enough, thanks for commenting!

Message 22 of 60 (129 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@adriaNaxos wrote:

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@adriaNaxos 

That’s not how voting works. Please get off the forums and pursue a better education, kiddo, for the sake of future generati...

Lol, if you want to write a post asking people to vote against my proposition, please do. Thats how it works my friend!

Only time a "Vote" has only 1 answer is in countries like North Korea or China.

Most countries have something called Democracy and that means we vote how we want and there is multiple choices.

Your just cheesed off because you've had 1 person like your idea and a massive pile of people against it, guess the vote tally is in and your team lost buds but hey you did ask for a vote and thats Liberty, Freedom and Democracy for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting

PS. I'm also voting no.

Too bad you didn't ask for a vote on getting 5 buttons on the loot screen to:

- scrap all white

- scrap all green

- scrap all blue

- scrap all purple

- scrap all MW

All encompassing solution that I'd say; yeah add those buttons.

Message 23 of 60 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@Akillius_Maximus wrote:

@adriaNaxos wrote:

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@adriaNaxos 

Most countries have something called Democracy and that means we vote how we want and there is multiple choices.

Your just cheesed off because you've had 1 person like your idea and a massive pile of people against it, guess the vote tally is in and your team lost buds but hey you did ask for a vote and thats Liberty, Freedom and Democracy for you.

PS. I'm also voting no.

Too bad you didn't ask for a vote on getting 5 buttons on the loot screen to:

- scrap all white

- scrap all green

- scrap all blue

- scrap all purple

- scrap all MW

All encompassing solution that I'd say; yeah add those buttons.

Fair enough. However i think the vote is worth to try.

Message 24 of 60 (123 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Akillius_Maximus wrote:

@adriaNaxos wrote:

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@adriaNaxos 

You mean we have multiple choices to create the illusion that our choice matters and we have influence, but the actual outcome of the vote is mostly irrelevant and "choice" is actually no more significant than deciding whether you prefer coke or pepsi. 

Guess this thread is a bit like democracy in that regard.  

Message 25 of 60 (121 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

You mean we have multiple choices to create the illusion that our choice matters and we have influence, but the actual outcome of the vote is mostly irrelevant and "choice" is actually no more significant than deciding whether you prefer coke or pepsi...

—————

I agree. 

Message 26 of 60 (115 Views)
Highlighted

@adriaNaxos wrote:

LET’S GATHER OUR VOTES HERE! Because it is clear for everyone that it’s a straightjacketing contradiction. Makes no sense to become a mw pilot, play GM2/3 difficulty, and still get those blues and purples by dozens. VOTE if you concur!!

Obviously you don't craft consumables. We need all the lower tier weapons to be able top craft consumables for use in GM 2 and 3!

Message 27 of 60 (110 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Obviously you don't craft consumables. We need all the lower tier weapons to be able top craft consumables for use in GM 2 and 3!

Obviously you didnot read the thread of the debate, its ok. i have responded to this some replies above. 

Message 28 of 60 (96 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
Why would someone play easy mode GM1 just for farming purples, if someone wants to play GM2+? Becouse you're highness dont like purple drops? LoL
Message 29 of 60 (90 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@NoDe31 wrote:
Why would someone play easy mode GM1 just for farming purples, if someone wants to play GM2+? Becouse you're highness dont like purple drops? LoL

Yeah right, you definitely got it bro, congratulations. now move on please. 

Message 30 of 60 (70 Views)
Twitter Stream