Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficulty

by adriaNaxos

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

★★★★ Apprentice
Your coments and suggestion are only bad joke here... Nothing more, nothing less...
Message 11 of 60 (157 Views)
Highlighted

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

GM2 content is already quite easy if you have a gear that you want only MW drops there.   Daily legendaries already gives you guaranteed MW components and you can repeat these quests all day with quickplay. So only  MW items you left whats not easy to get are the weapons and the skills but those can be crafted so go harvesting if you don't have the best MW items yet . 

But I guess you want all MW+ items at gm2 because you think that Legedary drops would be a common thing also and you want those.  But sorry GM2 is already an easy thing and I would say your suggestion would fit only maybe for GM3 but only the last boss should drop many MW and high chance for legendaries . There are already a lot of noobs out there with full legendary gear within a months so I guess you are just jelaous and you want to catch up with them. :D    

(This game gives away its best loot too easily like candy to anyone and everything is based on luck instead of effort and I think thats bad but I can deal with it.) 

Message 12 of 60 (152 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Blues should be gone from gm1+ purples should not, if anything we need an option to auto breakdown below a certain rarity, also we should be able to convert a number of lower rarity embers into higher rarity ember so we dont feel like everything below mw is completely useless. As for dropping only mw and legendaries I would give that a hard no

Message 13 of 60 (151 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@NoDe31 wrote:
Your coments and suggestion are only bad joke here... Nothing more, nothing less...

Ok. I wont debate with you as i see that you dont understand my proposition and you have nothing to offer. Thanks for commeting, you said your thing, now please move away, you are free. Lol

Message 14 of 60 (142 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@adriaNaxos 

I get the point, and your response is as ignorant  as your idea. I don’t want to go farm easy mode to get supplies, I want to get them as I continue to challenge myself. I also don’t want masterworks and legendaries to become so common that seeing them drop is no longer exciting. A better suggestion for the devs would be to make masterwork and legendary inscriptions better, not do away with all other kinds of loot.

Message 15 of 60 (140 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@sharkyh wrote:

GM2 content is already quite easy if you have a gear that you want only MW drops there.   Daily legendaries already gives you guaranteed MW components and you can repeat these quests all day with quickplay.

————————

Well, am just proposing something logical, its not so hard to get. But i agree with you and i think you perfectly understand the problem, cool!

Message 16 of 60 (139 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@pickyghost wrote:

Blues should be gone from gm1+ purples should not, if anything we need an option to auto breakdown below a certain rarity, also we should be able to convert a number of lower rarity embers into higher rarity ember so we dont feel like everything below mw is completely useless. As for dropping only mw and legendaries I would give that a hard no

Fair enough, maybe dropping only mws and legs on GM3 could make more sense, but i think this can go easily to GM2 too. 

Message 17 of 60 (136 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@adriaNaxos 

I get the point, and your response is as ignorant  as your idea...

If you dont agree with it you should have saved the energy to comment on this. This post is for those who agree and would like to vote on favor.

Message 18 of 60 (129 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@adriaNaxos 

That’s not how voting works. Please get off the forums and pursue a better education, kiddo, for the sake of future generations.

Message 19 of 60 (123 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Absolutely not. Thats not how a loot game works. You dont just always get top tier gear every drop lmao. 

Message 20 of 60 (121 Views)
Twitter Stream