Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficulty

by adriaNaxos

Original Post

Highlighted

VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficulty

★ Apprentice

LET’S GATHER OUR VOTES HERE! Because it is clear for everyone that it’s a straightjacketing contradiction. Makes no sense to become a mw pilot, play GM2/3 difficulty, and still get those blues and purples by dozens. VOTE if you concur!!

Message 1 of 60 (528 Views)
Highlighted

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

★★★★ Apprentice

So, what is next when they remove blues and purples from GM2/GM3?  Would you ask for removing MW too? because at some point MWs become useless too.... If they would listen cry babies like you, even legendary items would become useless as everyone would have them in less than weak...  I don't mind purples because you need them for salvage, so you can craft  consumables... Or you don't use them in GM2 and GM3?

Message 2 of 60 (499 Views)
Highlighted

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

I don't remember game design being a democracy.

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers.
Message 3 of 60 (485 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
No. I just want a way to not have to bother salvaging blues and purples 1 by 1.
Message 4 of 60 (483 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@NoDe31 wrote:

So, what is next when they remove blues and purples from GM2/GM3?  Would you ask for removing MW too? because at some point MWs become useless too.... If they would listen cry babies like you, even legendary items would become useless as everyone would have them in less than weak...  I don't mind purples because you need them for salvage, so you can craft  consumables... Or you don't use them in GM2 and GM3?

Maybe you are not getting quite the point. If you dont have any to salvage, then you can happily go back to GM1. This decision is up to us, not to them. Seems fair to get those still on GM1 as a sort of transition to higher difficulty, but to still get them in such levels GM2/3 is a BAD JOKE. Maybe you need to cry more to avoid accepting BAD JOKES in your life. 

Message 5 of 60 (468 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Does your right mouse button not work after mission? Write to EA help, maybe it's a bug. Wink

Message 6 of 60 (463 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I don't remember game design being a democracy.

No. The theme here is that developers are doing things that are contradictory regards to the logic and semiotic of their own concept. No blues and purples GM2/3 makes just a very simple sense, same as not allowing non mw pilots for GM2/3 matchmaking. It’s a question of healthy coherence.

Message 7 of 60 (462 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@Darconos wrote:

Does your right mouse button not work after mission? Write to EA help, maybe it's a bug. Wink

What are you talking about dude? lol

Message 8 of 60 (459 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@adriaNaxos 

That would be stupid. Considering consumables are of great benefit I want to keep getting materials to make them.

Message 9 of 60 (449 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@adriaNaxos 

That would be stupid. Considering consumables are of great benefit I want to keep getting materials to make them.

I will respond the same to you as i responded above:

‘Maybe you are not getting quite the point. If you dont have any to salvage, then you can happily go back to GM1. This decision is up to us, not to them. Seems fair to get those still on GM1 as a sort of transition to higher difficulty, but to still get them in such levels GM2/3 is a BAD JOKE...’

Message 10 of 60 (444 Views)
Twitter Stream