Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

by alltoodeep1

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

★ Apprentice

@KariiFrost wrote:

or better yet give all the blueprints and delete last vastly overtuned rep grind and have masterwork embers drop from chests so we can at least spam craft MW's we want to try for good rolls

nice

Message 51 of 60 (79 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@nk125 wrote:

YES and GM1

Noted, however I think GM1 can be a sort of transitional stage to GM2/3, where the blues and purples are still needed. Thanks for commenting!

Message 52 of 60 (78 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@threeQuinnSO instead of asking for them to remove half the looter element from a looter shooter, how about instead you ask for a scrap all button, or a scrap all of this tier, or select and scrap option. Or don't even bother picking up those drops, because yes that is actually possible to do, and not it's not very hard. In freeplay it's really effective in being able to stay in a single expedition a longer period of time because your loot inventory does limit out as quickly.

Message 53 of 60 (75 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

@threeQuinnSO instead of asking for them to remove half the looter element from a looter shooter, how about instead you ask for a scrap all button, or a scrap all of this tier, or select and scrap option. Or don't even bother picking up those drops, because yes that is actually possible to do, and not it's not very hard. In freeplay it's really effective in being able to stay in a single expedition a longer period of time because your loot inventory does limit out as quickly.

Well, thats another solution, pretty much less technical and less practical too. But fair enough.

Message 54 of 60 (72 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@adriaNaxosLess technical yes and thus less complicated too. Not only for our sake, but also the people who have to program this whole game, less practical, no. Less practical is making high up players go down to lower difficulty in order to get the drops we need to craft our sigils.

I also feel it important to note that people are already complaining about drop rates as a whole, much less on MW's and Lego's. So if you take rares and epics off the table, then things really are going to feel like nothing is dropping and that's only going to adding Kerosine to the fire. I'm willing to give you that the drops for GM2&3 need to be tilted so they number of blues and purples need to be lowered, and GM3 being the lowest, along with their MW drop chances fixed so more of the drops are MW at least, but not removing rare and epics all together.

There must be a balance. True the scale tips to much in favor of rare and epic, and must be adjusted for a balanced ratio. But to remove them would cause the scale to be far more one sided.

Message 55 of 60 (67 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

@adriaNaxosLess technical yes and thus less complicated too. Not only for our sake, but also the people who have to program this whole game, less practical, no. Less practical is making high up players go down to lower difficulty in order to get the drops we need to craft our sigils.

I also feel it important to note that people are already complaining about drop rates as a whole, much less on MW's and Lego's. So if you take rares and epics off the table, then things really are going to feel like nothing is dropping and that's only going to adding Kerosine to the fire. I'm willing to give you that the drops for GM2&3 need to be tilted so they number of blues and purples need to be lowered, and GM3 being the lowest, along with their MW drop chances fixed so more of the drops are MW at least, but not removing rare and epics all together.

There must be a balance. True the scale tips to much in favor of rare and epic, and must be adjusted for a balanced ratio. But to remove them would cause the scale to be far more one sided.

OK, that might work too, a very low rate of blues and purples, Ok. Thanks for commenting.

Message 56 of 60 (64 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I don't necessarily want to remove them, just a way to clean out my backpack while on a mission/stronghold/freeplay so I don't run into 'you have reached your loot limit' and lose a legendary and two MW in one event. THAT...is a slap in the...dingus.
Message 57 of 60 (43 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I don't necessarily want to get rid of the blues and purples in GM2/3 but would rather be able to salvage items in my backpack while in freeplay, or in an expedition etc.You would have control over what you want to keep. It's very frustrating to reach your loot limit and unable to loot a MW or legendary. If you can see what is in your backpack, you should be able to salvage it without having to drop your freeplay etc to go back to the forge to nuke it. It would also be nice if there was a place to go, after you finish your mission, to pick items that you missed.
Message 58 of 60 (40 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Where the hell will I get my crafting components if not for all the crap epics that drop everywhere?

Message 59 of 60 (34 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@adriaNaxos wrote:

LET’S GATHER OUR VOTES HERE! Because it is clear for everyone that it’s a straightjacketing contradiction. Makes no sense to become a mw pilot, play GM2/3 difficulty, and still get those blues and purples by dozens. VOTE if you concur!!

might as well tell them to start out everyone with a legendary Javelin while you are at it. 

Message 60 of 60 (32 Views)
Twitter Stream