Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

by NoDe31

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: VOTE FOR THIS if you want blues and purples DEFINITELY off the GM2/3 difficu

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Move on where? Its public forum, and you are not moderator, so why do you think you have some imaginary right to someone tell what to do, specially in game that we all paid 60$+? Purples are there to stay, deal with it and don't cry so much... It wont help...  Grow up, that may help...

Message 31 of 60 (109 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@NoDe31 wrote:

Move on where? Its public forum, and you are not moderator, so why do you think you have some imaginary right to someone tell what to do, specially in game that we all paid 60$+? Purples are there to stay, deal with it and don't cry so much... It wont help...  Grow up, that may help...

I dont have any imaginary right, in fact I dont have any right at all to tell you what to do. But still can do it, without needing any gratituos conceded right, i just CAN. It would be interesting to see how you would impede me to tell you to get out of this thread. But you can stay or you can get off here, am just being honest: you didnt like what am proposing, i respect that. We heard you, its ok. Now, if you want to discuss offtopic things about me, like you have been doing, well, i will dispatch you like i have been doing. So voilà my friend, you may step away or stay, but if you stay i will be forced to ask you to leave again. 

Message 32 of 60 (96 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@adriaNaxos wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I don't remember game design being a democracy.

No. The theme here is that developers are doing things that are contradictory regards to the logic and semiotic of their own concept. No blues and purples GM2/3 makes just a very simple sense, same as not allowing non mw pilots for GM2/3 matchmaking. It’s a question of healthy coherence.

I can respect what you want to achieve, but I think for Anthem to be successful long term, there has to be a balance that allows for progression but not to burn out the loot pool too quickly. This is supposed to be a game that will evolve over a matter of years, we haven't even reached one month since launching yet.

The GM levels are already gated to level 30 players, gating further seems restrictive, though I don't have the stats.

Message 33 of 60 (91 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK  Maybe you are right about the long term, the issue with the loot is very complicated. However they did that already with the whites and the greens for 30 level pilots. might work too for GM3 difficulty at least. 

The matchmaking issue is a big one, for higher difficulty we really need a well-formed squad. This doesnt happen as should be because matchmaking is not restricted to be exclusive for mw or leg pilots, and because it doesnt gather one of each javelin type for a better performance as well-formed squad. I tend to think that they made this on purpose, discarding a good matchmaking, its the only explanation, their bad faith and lack of consideration.. because otherwise the only explanation would be that they launched the game knowing that the game was made with the feet and not with the head. 

Message 34 of 60 (87 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@adriaNaxos wrote:

The matchmaking issue is a big one, 

Perhaps the guild system, launching soon, will help that.

Then you can join the 'only come equipped' guild. Standard smile

Message 35 of 60 (84 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@adriaNaxos wrote:

LET’S GATHER OUR VOTES HERE! Because it is clear for everyone that it’s a straightjacketing contradiction. Makes no sense to become a mw pilot, play GM2/3 difficulty, and still get those blues and purples by dozens. VOTE if you concur!!

As much as i want to agree this is doesnt actually solve the bigger problem....they need to seperate tier and rarity....

There should be a tiered loot system...lets just say gm1 is 100 power, it should drop all items with 100 power and they should be able to drop in a range from common to legendary....gm2 power 200 can also drop any varient of rarity but it will always be power 200...and so on.... this way people can play the game however they see fit...want to take on gm3 with only common pieces power 200, have fun!...or maybe you arent such a twitchy player and want to farm some epic mw and legendary power 200 to make the transition to gm3 smoother....

Message 36 of 60 (82 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I think GM2 should have purples and above and GM3 should be masterwork drops. Taking them out altogether from GM1 and 2 would cause further dissatisfaction since unless you get lucky enough to get a masterwork or legendary, you would see no gear drops.
Message 37 of 60 (71 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Blues chance should be lowered further for sure, aside from that, all we need is a "salvage all" button at the end of mission and at the vault. All except mw/leg ofc.

Message 38 of 60 (66 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

YES and GM1

Message 39 of 60 (59 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I might be persuaded to ask for no blues in GM2 and then also no purples in GM3.  But... We still need the salvage components to craft gear.

Message 40 of 60 (58 Views)
Twitter Stream