Using Expressions while Vanquished! (Suggestion)

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Using Expressions while Vanquished! (Suggestion)

Champion

I know - I have made a lot of suggestions already! I promise this is my last one for now - there are a lot of suggestions I have wanted to make and haven't thought of posting them here until like now.

This suggestion is more of a QoL feature this time, unlike many of my other suggestions. My suggestion is allowing players to chat, use expressions, emotes and so on, even while you are vanquished. Just no gestures or taunts of course, that would be weird, that should still be disabled while you are vanquished. Why do I think this should be a good idea - I will tell you:

• Possibly less toxic behavior.
  • You can respond to your vanquisher.
  • You can "fight back" rude emotes coming your way (not necessarily by being rude back - that's not what I mean).
  • You can communicate with your team more effectively, such as "Can I be revived?" if that statement got implemented into game.

I would really like to see a change like this - but as always, it is more important to first focus on the features of this game that need fixing. But hopefully at some point in the future this will change.

Tag me to reply to me. Click or tap that Me Too button if you agree with me. Thanks for listening! Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (665 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Using Expressions while Vanquished! (Suggestion)

>Using Expressions while Vanquished!

That's a good idea. It will make the game more fun, I believe.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (569 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 My idea.
Remove Poop
Remove Kitty
Prevent players from spamming emotes.
Add more strategic emotes instead of 'You Steamed?'/ 'Chicken Sighting' that instils toxic behaviour.
Message 2 of 10 (601 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 This would be awesome! I actually have a story to tell about making peace with 2 players using emojis after vanquishing them Standard smile It would have been a lot easier to achieve with such a feature.
I'm going to make a post about the communities favorite BfN stories later and tell it there.
Message 3 of 10 (588 Views)

>Using Expressions while Vanquished!

That's a good idea. It will make the game more fun, I believe.

Message 4 of 10 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Shadowphinx101 Completely agree! Wouldn’t mind if that brown emoji got removed (probably wouldn’t even notice). Standard smile

@CharlesHlcBendel  Thanks for your feedback, I agree with you. Standard smile

@benn1nat0r  This feature would be cool as you could even be respectful to your vanquisher by saying something such as Well Done or Good Play! (Don’t know if those exact sayings are in the game; but something along those lines). Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (531 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Shadowphinx101 Not everybody uses those emotes to annoy people.
My husband uses the Kitty because he thinks its cute. He didn't think anything bad about it before i explained.

Back to topic, i like the idea of @TheSprinter85
But i do think you should also be able to use an emote then.
Message 6 of 10 (520 Views)

★★ Expert
@MrKritiek I understand that, but some people in the community don't, and use it with toxic and malicious intent. I think spamming it is enough to warrant it being removed, and whilst I understand some players don't see and use the bad side of expressions, some ppl unfortunately use it in an evil way, and the only way to stop that is to remove the emote.
Message 7 of 10 (486 Views)

Champion
@MrKritiek The only reason I did not suggesting emoting while vanquished is because it does not make sense to me? How are you supposed to dance while you are lying on the ground? Still that would be cool.

Thank you for your feedback also!
Message 8 of 10 (474 Views)

★ Pro
@TheSprinter85 I like this idea. They could also have an auto-react feature where it automatically uses a phrase or emoji when something happens. This could be like when you get revived, you automatically say "thanks".
Message 9 of 10 (425 Views)

Champion
@Fork_x_Spoon I’ve learned to adapt to saying “Thanks” to players who just revived me, before the invincibility wears off. If this automated feature was placed in-game, it would take me some getting used too but I would love that long term.
Message 10 of 10 (377 Views)