Re: Urgent/Weird Request to EA for gameplay footage

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Urgent/Weird Request to EA for gameplay footage

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA

Although im not the best player i absolutely am a big gamer, and have recently got into your Apex Legends game and cannot get enough Standard smile

I have a weird request. I usually have OBS running to record my games, but on this account i didn't. Both my team mates died and i continued onto play solo. Anyway long story short, i got into the last fight total 3 squads including me. I initiated when i shouldn't have and therefore the other squad was attracted. I had a gold prowler and Kraber. I ended up getting sandwiched and very nearly died when i managed to grapple out onto a ledge in a cliff. The other 2 squads got occupied and i managed to heal up and in essence eliminate 2-3 people and win the game.

To me this is the best game play i have ever done in my whole life. To other people this might not be much but this is the stuff i usually watch top streamers on Twitch do. And i am quite sad i didn't have my OBS recording software on. 

My request is is it possible to receive a link from EA for the last 1:30 minutes to download this in HD quality. 

I understand you have a team that reviews footage from hackers and so i am hopeful this request can be serviced for me.

Thank you very much.

Apex Origin gamer name: Mylphxx

Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Sylph-FB but we would be unable to retrieve and share that game footage with you.

That said, I'm sure it wasn't a fluke and best thing to do is next time you play ensure that you have it set up so that you can record.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Sylph-FB but we would be unable to retrieve and share that game footage with you.

That said, I'm sure it wasn't a fluke and best thing to do is next time you play ensure that you have it set up so that you can record.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)