Re: Upgrading guy

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Upgrading guy

★★★ Newbie

Need to upgrade my guy in tidal but can’t cause no one on bench! Any suggestions how to do it!?

Message 1 of 13 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)
@pawood8511 Could you please check again.
Keep in mind +2% coin boost is the jackson you're looking for.

The surge Jackson has +2 dribbling, the storm Jackson has +2 coin boost which you're looking for. Hope it helps.

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (789 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Try 80 Lockdown  Bledsoe or 75  shooting Jackson (NOLA)

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 2 of 13 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PandaHunterG I already have the bledsoe who was the other guy in the tidal?
Message 3 of 13 (818 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@pawood8511 As mentioned it was Jackson 75 sharpshooter PG with 2% coin boost.
Message 4 of 13 (805 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@pawood8511 Also, welcome to this community of active NBALM players who vow to help each other and bring about great discussions and latest news.
Message 5 of 13 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheScholarAM I tried that one that’s for surge not storm... I need the other storm guy besides Bledsoe
Message 6 of 13 (795 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)
@pawood8511 Could you please check again.
Keep in mind +2% coin boost is the jackson you're looking for.

The surge Jackson has +2 dribbling, the storm Jackson has +2 coin boost which you're looking for. Hope it helps.
Message 7 of 13 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheScholarAM Yea it’s +2 coins!! Thank you!
Message 8 of 13 (784 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@pawood8511 Worked out well for you? I'm glad it did. You can also be an active member of this official EA community.

Help us and other with problems you might know answers to here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/nba-mobile-bug-reports-en

Join great discussions by active players, here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/nba-mobile-general-discussion-en

You can also report your technical issues here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/nba-mobile-technical-issues-en

Hope to see you more active around here.

Cheers😁
Message 9 of 13 (779 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have found an issue with upgrading my player Turkoglu ( Surge player) during the event.

The game doesn't show that I have a 91 Turkoglu when attempting to trade him for a upgrade I have the 50 storm/surge tokens placed for his upgrade. 

I have already upgraded Shaq and Grant from the Storm pack to my understanding that they have to be move into the reserve slots for the game to allow them to trade up their upgrade. 

I have attempted this same manner to Turkoglu to no avail. 

Please help me find a solution. I have attached photos for verification and help.

Message 10 of 13 (705 Views)