Re: Upgrade your servers

by Sati_Sati

Original Post

Upgrade your servers

★ Novice

i am extremely infuriated over the fact about the state of your servers.

I logged on and i played about 10-12 matches and every match either I had only one teammate(on trios) or having no teammates at all.

even if i get a full squad, one or both of the teammates will be afk.

I am begging you to the Devs at Apex. Please upgrade your servers.

Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)

★★ Pro
@trailblazer09876 having watched a youtube video describing video game servers. apparently a game is running on the server.

this server run game hosts all the players who log into the server to play a game.

by modifying the server the hacker can run his own custom version of the game. while the rest of us play the standard version of the game. this is why the hackers attacked the server a few days agao is is why i saw a recent hack on the server. so the hacker can run their custom version of the game on the server while other players aren't able to do this.

the server then hosts twice once for the regular players once for the hacker and then links the two hosts into one host.

probably difficult to run the server when there is multiple hosts. thats why the host hosts the hacker and the host hosts the regular player then the game sees multiple hosted players by hosting the hacker and regular player then you get the empty squads because the hosts is counting the hosted hacker too. which is invisible to the regular host hosting the regular players.

thats why squads are empty a lot i bet.
Message 2 of 3 (144 Views)

Champion

Today, the thunderstorm hit my city where one of the Apex server are placed.

And my game was very laggy. I thought I need to wrap this up early. Wondering

(The ping was 10~20ms though.

Oh, I won a game. Thanks teammates!! Good end. Party hat )

Unfortunately, that was not only for me...

Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)