Upgrade these god damn 10 tick servers

by Imterriblehelpme

Original Post

Highlighted

Upgrade these god damn 10 tick servers

★★★★ Apprentice

It's just * seeing shots connect to opponents and they do 0 damage. You literally see the bullets splash on their bodies yet no damage numbers show up. These servers have some of the worst tick rate ever. Cheap scum.

Message 1 of 5 (430 Views)

Re: Upgrade these god damn 10 tick servers

Community Manager

The team is aware of some hit registration issues and are looking to address them as soon as possible. 

Hit Registration Issues

• We are adding engine features to help track down and report instances of incorrect hit registration in playtests so we can force the bug and reproduce the issue consistently. While we have made some progress with some fixes locally, more work needs to be done to address the root of the problem.

Over the next few weeks we’ll talk more about the work that’s being done in these areas and provide updates about when we’ll be addressing them in future patches.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (389 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

The team is aware of some hit registration issues and are looking to address them as soon as possible. 

Hit Registration Issues

• We are adding engine features to help track down and report instances of incorrect hit registration in playtests so we can force the bug and reproduce the issue consistently. While we have made some progress with some fixes locally, more work needs to be done to address the root of the problem.

Over the next few weeks we’ll talk more about the work that’s being done in these areas and provide updates about when we’ll be addressing them in future patches.

(Source)

I honestly don't know why you replied to this topic. OP displayed a disgusting attitude and didn't deserve any kind of response. 

Message 3 of 5 (381 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Because unlike the folks behind the scenes he's doing his job properly. That includes replying to toxic trash I suppose.

Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

Its strange because all their other games including TF2 had super smooth and good hit reg.
I experience poor hit reg on apex on both ps4 and xbox one.
Message 5 of 5 (316 Views)