Upgrade of Legendary Character Skins

by JjumpingJjack

Original Post

Upgrade of Legendary Character Skins

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I have 2 legendary character skins:

El Diablo for Octane and Quicksilver for Pathfinder.

I believe, that you can upgrade/customize your legandary skins once in a while.

You only need to have a particular legendary skins and red Apex Coins, of which almost everybody should have big amounts already.

Does anyone know, how often they change their offers of this upgrades?

Like for example, for El Diablo, there is a complete red looking skin.

Since I did not notice, when it was for purchase, I asked myself, if such offers will come back again in the near future?

Or will ther be a new colour upgrades? Does someone know anything about it or noticed how often the offers changes or are these only available on certain days?

I don't know, maybe some of you do?

I have so many Apex Coins and this upgrades seem to make most sense to spend the coins on.

Everyday I check the battle store, bust most of the time, you can only upgrade weapons.

Hope, you give us a chance to upgrade more character skins so that our characters can be more individual.

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 4 (1,648 Views)

Re: Upgrade of Legendary Character Skins

★ Apprentice

What you're refering to is the store and new skins for Legends and Weapons.

New skins are available each thursday-sunday and will include 2 exclusive skins to be purchasable for Credits (red), but only if you already own the skin it's based on.

These exclusive skins are a one time only deal (for the time being). Meaning once they reset the following week they're gone and can't be obtained.

Legendary skins (non-exclusive) cost 1800 coins, or roughly 20€.

Legendary skins (exclusive) cost between 1k and 2k credits (earned through level up, 600/lvl).

Message 2 of 4 (1,633 Views)

★ Guide

@RandGaming wrote:

New skins are available each thursday-sunday and will include 2 exclusive skins to be purchasable for Credits (red), but only if you already own the skin it's based on.

These exclusive skins are a one time only deal (for the time being). Meaning once they reset the following week they're gone and can't be obtained.

Legendary skins (exclusive) cost between 1k and 2k credits (earned through level up, 600/lvl).

Sorry, meant between 10k and 15k credits. Almost always costs 10500 credits.

Message 3 of 4 (1,614 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@randplayer2  schrieb:

@RandGaming wrote:

Sorry, meant between 10k and 15k credits. Almost always costs 10500 credits.

Yeah, I meant these, which you can buy for about 10k-15k.

I would never spend 1800 yellow coins for the non exclusive ones.

Sucks, that they change so slow in the battle store. Hope they will add some more new colour combos.

Message 4 of 4 (1,608 Views)