Re: Updated Gameplay Input [Necessary]

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Message 23 of 36 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Gaborrrrrrr wrote:

I never saw such an impotent gaming company. Seriously never.... 

You might be right about this, but I don't think that posting statements like this one on the NBALM message board is going to motivate people from EA to make the changes that you want.

Just my two cents.

Message 24 of 36 (788 Views)

Champion (Retired)
With the new update yesterday/today, was there no positive change in the GamePlay? Observe for a few days and drop your views.
Message 25 of 36 (763 Views)

Champion
@TheScholarAM I wish I could say that the gameplay has been improved but I think is getting worse after every update.
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 26 of 36 (657 Views)

★★ Guide

@ANTITEXNH wrote:
@TheScholarAMI wish I could say that the gameplay has been improved but I think is getting worse after every update.

I’m not sure that it’s getting worse, but it certainly isn’t getting better — and both the constant changes and the inconsistency make it more frustrating than ever.

I’m guessing that none of the developers are serious players; if they were, they would have the same complaints that we all do.

Message 27 of 36 (646 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@ANTITEXNH Guess I have somewhat of a similar opinion. Almost quit on the game already waiting for something better to drop lately.
I do understand the coronavirus pandemic might have restricted critical developments based on feedback to the game, but with every update, there are some new issues, and particular non appreciatable gameplay.

I'm trying to get a little help from a game changer to have a little push on the issues. Almost all of my friends who are veterans have left/leaving the game right now, the most prominent discord server now has almost everyone not playing the game anymore. League Vs league Cheaters are forcing people to not play league games or leave the game. There are many issues, but only persistent efforts to bring them to the surface and make the corporation aware of it might finally result in a better game.
Message 28 of 36 (955 Views)

★ Guide

Ohhhh it's surely surely much worse than before no doubt about it. Have you seen AI doing all kinds of euro steps lay ups which literally never misses doesn't matter if your whole team is inside the paint. I recently started playing that throwback Jersey campaign and man oh man it is freaking lengthy and for what just 2 booster given to whole team. Anyways so my opponent OKC AI Steven Adam shot 2 3pt in that very game with my Bol defending so now you can guess. And have you noticed how user SWC keeps missing no matter how high the stats but the AI never or rarely misses. There's a point clearly highlighted in the new update stating improvements made to AI shooting percentage. Wtf? Was previously not enough🤪🤪🤪. EA made a whole layout highlighted perfectly update is coming this&that going to be happening turns out pppfff same old same old. Why can't they just understand one simple thing? Unbelievable 

Message 29 of 36 (909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@divit2019 wrote:

Ohhhh it's surely surely much worse than before no doubt about it. Have you seen AI doing all kinds of euro steps lay ups which literally never misses doesn't matter if your whole team is inside the paint. I recently started playing that throwback Jersey campaign and man oh man it is freaking lengthy and for what just 2 booster given to whole team. Anyways so my opponent OKC AI Steven Adam shot 2 3pt in that very game with my Bol defending so now you can guess. And have you noticed how user SWC keeps missing no matter how high the stats but the AI never or rarely misses. There's a point clearly highlighted in the new update stating improvements made to AI shooting percentage. Wtf? Was previously not enough🤪🤪🤪. EA made a whole layout highlighted perfectly update is coming this&that going to be happening turns out pppfff same old same old. Why can't they just understand one simple thing? Unbelievable 

I agree that it's nearly impossible to play effective defense at this point.  Between the absurd shooting percentage of the AI and the player switching issue, there just isn't any way to stop the AI from scoring unless you get a steal or a block-and-gather.

IMO, the silliest part of the gameplay at this point is how little defense matters.  EVERYONE that plays this game with any frequency can score consistently.  The thing that should separate the good players from the best players is defense, and the current gameplay makes playing effective defense impossible.  I have no idea who the devs/EA are trying to reward at this point, because it doesn't seem to be those of us that are the most active on this message board.

Message 30 of 36 (899 Views)