Update thoughts

by hayhor

Original Post

Update thoughts

Champion

The zipline thing is not as big of a deal as I thought it would be. You can bounce on it 3 times before falling off, which is enough to get across. Some arent even trying to bounce so they are dying to my dweeb guns. Shhh dont tell them! 😂

Also the havoc still seems quite usable but no one else should use it. It wont work for you anymore! 😉

The only disappointing thing in my session tonight was seeing KC for 1 day and 18 hrs remaining. I had read we would get equal time on the maps but apparently that starts sometime in the future. And yes I realize they probably did this cause of cryptos crap map room but this wasnt done for bloodhound.

Message 1 of 16 (551 Views)

Re: Update thoughts

★★★ Apprentice

I trashed the zipline thing after reading it in the patch notes but after playing, it really isn't that bad.  I can bounce more than 3 times but that might be because I've been using Octane stimmed up so maybe that has an effect.  

Wraiths change isn't too bad either.  I just have to realize a little sooner when I'm in trouble to Q out and I can escape faster and get better distance off too.  

Message 2 of 16 (521 Views)

★★ Expert
@hayhor The zip line thing wasn’t too bad, although maybe it’s better to have a cooldown on jumping off instead of a cooldown in getting on? It makes ziplining over the edge of the map extremely dangerous.
Message 3 of 16 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhorI have not had a chance to play yet.i had some stuff come up in my personal life.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 16 (493 Views)

★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Is it bad stuff? If so, hope your situation improves.
Message 5 of 16 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Awww ;( hope it’s not all too worrisome
Message 6 of 16 (442 Views)

@Sir_Named Thanks! No it’s not just a friend needed help moving last minute. So I’ve been helping them get out of a pickle.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 16 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Stop scaring us! Next time I’m charging or suing you for emotional disturbance! XD
Message 8 of 16 (403 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  well shoot, and there was me thinking that rather than a soul you just had a really elaborate Dr Suess riddle guiding you. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 16 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Well... I dont know any Dr. suess but Dr means smart & tricky so I’ll be inclined to believe what you said xD

Well my thoughts, screw A&D. Not playing that.

The thing I found in my first match is... the jumppad thing is for every legend? XD I thought it was just for octane xD.

So oct still suck xD
Message 10 of 16 (361 Views)