Update on next Patch

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Update on next Patch

★★★★ Novice

How about not leaving single players in the dust again like swbf2015? Wheres crait and bespin? Wheres the n1 fighter? Where are starfighers in IA? 

Message 11 of 27 (806 Views)

★★ Pro

I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend DICE

Message 12 of 27 (775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will there be anymore xp events

Message 13 of 27 (702 Views)

★★ Pro

@ojs00911  Here is the official calendar that we have for the future:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Announcements/Star-Wars-Battlefront-II-Community-Events-Calendar/m-p/90561... 
So yes, Double XP on Wednesdays and the rare Unlimited Power Events (Jan 1 and May 4)

Message 14 of 27 (671 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello, I wanted to ask if it was possible to modify the animation of the dc-15LE, to put it on the shoulder rather than on the hip like the TL-50 because I find that it would remind the old Battlefront and if it could even being done on all the other heavy soldier's weapons would be great.
So if it could be done, thank you in advance 😃.
Message 15 of 27 (619 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Yes, I agree with KlifRigo, could it do this?
Message 16 of 27 (581 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic And I also have a question would it be possible to add all the default weapons, like the DC-17, the E-11, the A-280-CFE ... without having to add improvements because I like the dc-15 and I'm pretty frustrated that I can't play it when I want, in any game, so would that be possible?
Message 17 of 27 (540 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, also if patches include buffs and nerfs then could you tweak the stats of the default blasters to make it seem like we have a more unique arsenal

Message 18 of 27 (494 Views)

EA DICE Team
@KentoMJediKnight not a bad suggestion at all and something I have seen for the longest time suggest. From my understanding its not just a simpel change to do for it to be switch over and requires a fair bit work.

/Atic
Message 19 of 27 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Ok thank you so much🙂
Message 20 of 27 (436 Views)