Update ideas

by Chillimandan2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Update ideas

★★★ Newbie

For the next update ideas?

im hoping your seeing this bioware but nothing special but something iv always wanted to see in this game is getting the immersion of customising your ship like interior and exterior and also the ability to customise the inside to how you like it but i hope your do something about the customising because i love this game and i cant stop playing from the first day i bought this game and iv been playing it non stop even tho iv completed it i just like the immersion of being a pathfinder thank you and i hope you put these ideas to thought 

Message 1 of 6 (1,497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Update ideas

While I would LOVE to see this in the game, EA/Bioware has ceased all updates and support for ME:A.  The backlash from releasing the game in the state it was in, along with the issues during development caused EA/Bioware to only patch the game a short while and then cancel all future development for MEA.  Bioware has stated they will return to ME but no idea if it will be in Andromeda or back in Milky Way.  I wish Bioware had stepped up and fixed the mess that is MEA, but it is what it is at this point.  Maybe they will look and see this idea and put it in the next one....I can only dream of them reopening MEA to dev work and DLC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,549 Views)

All Replies

While I would LOVE to see this in the game, EA/Bioware has ceased all updates and support for ME:A.  The backlash from releasing the game in the state it was in, along with the issues during development caused EA/Bioware to only patch the game a short while and then cancel all future development for MEA.  Bioware has stated they will return to ME but no idea if it will be in Andromeda or back in Milky Way.  I wish Bioware had stepped up and fixed the mess that is MEA, but it is what it is at this point.  Maybe they will look and see this idea and put it in the next one....I can only dream of them reopening MEA to dev work and DLC.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 6 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

An Idea I would love to see would be a separate mode for a practice firing range so that you can practice your aim at different distances as well as possibly a kill house to practice CQC.

Message 3 of 6 (1,259 Views)

★ Guide

ME's inability to play test weapons has always been a deficiency. ME3 had the firing range and the Citadel DLC allowed for the arena, but largely you had not play a mission to find out. A training simulator doesn't seem like it would be that hard to implement in a game. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Novice
I would like some ability to test power combos (like a research lab) so I know what I would like to invest skill points in.
Message 5 of 6 (1,224 Views)

★ Guide
That would be good too. At least in Andromeda they gave previews of powers being used.
Message 6 of 6 (1,220 Views)