Update has ruin bullet registration BFV

by RottenBlaze

Original Post

Update has ruin bullet registration BFV

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have played BFV since launched and have never had any major issues until the latest update which brought the defying all odds chapter to the game. All of a sudden I'm tailing planes and am clearly landing hundreds of hits as I can see the bullets hitting the plane, I was chasing him for almost five minutes and still did not get manage to shoot him down. I have shot at people point blank range with an MG42 whilst on the bipod and have landed 2-3 hits using a full box of ammo. This is seriously destroying the game, I want to know when we can expect this to be sorted out. I can see a lot of people asking for their money back as it is completely unfair to charge the price that it is and then somehow ruin it by trying to improve it. I played thinking it was my Internet at first but everybody I have played with are experiencing the same. MUST FIX NOW STARTING TO TAKE THE *i** 

Message 1 of 3 (743 Views)

Re: Update has ruin bullet registration BFV

★★★ Novice
@RottenBlaze looks like a hotfix is being pushed to address this specific issue now https://reddit.app.link/keEi9SVR1X
Message 2 of 3 (658 Views)

Re: Update has ruin bullet registration BFV

★★★ Apprentice

Game is broken.....

Message 3 of 3 (621 Views)