Re: UPDATE TRAINING!

by jonesy0218

Original Post

Update Training!

[ Edited ]
Champion

So as you all know we've currently got a training mode, its great if you've never played the game however once you've completed it,  it basically sits there as a pointless function.

I'd like to propose the following additions to be implemented to make training mode useful for all players.

- A manual exit to the training rather than auto leaving upon completion.

- The cardboard targets to be replaced with dummies (as used with the ability explanation during the tutorial). For a better firing range experience that can help players improve.

-Attachments to be added to the firing range area.

-The option to spawn AI bots into the training area with difficulty settings for some live fire practice for newer players. (This could be potentially a separate mode if it isn't feasible to add to training mode)

I feel with these additions players would really be able to actually train themselves in everything from recoil control to evasive movement. Which are fundamental skills needed in apex to be a relatively successful player.

If you can think of any additions let me know and i'll edit the post. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

1. Ability to select legends to training so you can practice each legend tactical and ultimate (1-2 min cool down). 

2. Ability to invite friends (as an enemy) to the training with you so you can practice gun battle with you, check hit boxes. Once you're down, you will get respawn.

3. Provide shield, battery and healing items for long battle practice.

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)

★★ Pro

I like these ideas a lot! As it sits, you have no idea what to expect in a real game if you've only played the training once lol. 

Message 3 of 4 (155 Views)

★★ Pro

@asukojo wrote:

1. Ability to select legends to training so you can practice each legend tactical and ultimate (1-2 min cool down). 

2. Ability to invite friends (as an enemy) to the training with you so you can practice gun battle with you, check hit boxes. Once you're down, you will get respawn.

3. Provide shield, battery and healing items for long battle practice.

So, solos? lol

Message 4 of 4 (151 Views)