Re: Update 4.4 Delayed

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Update 4.4 Delayed

New Update 4.4 that was planed to be released this month is delayed.. Jeff Braddock said this on Reddit

I'm happy that EA / DICE delayed that Update.. Better to hold it and fix those bugs than release it with bugs.. Standard smile

SOURCE: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/cuxk4w/5v5_cosmetics_will_they_be_added_to_the_game_f...

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 1 of 6 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]

Pained *le sigh*

Jeff is right though, they can't really afford to release another broken update; as gamers we should all all agree late and perfect is much better than rushed and buggy

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (412 Views)

★★ Pro

I´m speechless, because I´m so disappointed by what Dice is doing to itself and the BF franchise. I do agree with  both of you saying, that delaying an update is better than bringing more bugs to the game. On the other hand, I look at what was promised for this chapter and what we actually got so far. Everything seems to go wrong at the moment and I can just hope that Dice has been on their summer break July-August, otherwise I don´t see an excuse for this. We are getting close to this game being out for one year and the only thing I can remember from this period of time is the mistakes that were made. You would think that by now they realised how bad the situation really is and would do anything to fix it. I´ve been a fan since 1942 and I really hope that they will be able to turn this around in this title or the next one, but to be honest the thing I´m most excited about right now is the release of the new Call of Duty...

Message 3 of 6 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The communication is sometimes a bit awkward, it is true that the announcement of Al sudan for example was a little precocious.

However I prefer that the team work to fix the bug too.

The only frustrating side is that the long-awaited content (for maps).

Message 4 of 6 (371 Views)

★★ Guide
@WindowsManTv_CZE Thanks for sharing the info. I'd rather have it delayed than have a bugged release. I am anxiously awaiting Rank increase because I have no use for XP at this time. I'm to the point that I am ranking all guns and vehicles to max rank and I only have 4 guns and a few planes until that is done.
Message 5 of 6 (342 Views)

@SG4HiSpeedJnkie

Thanks man and i agree with you. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 6 (336 Views)