Upcoming sale and skin leaks.

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Upcoming sale and skin leaks.

[ Edited ]
Champion

So yeah SPOILER, don't say you wasn't warned!

Just a little info on the upcoming summer sale for anybody interested, first link goes into detail about what's upcoming...including this seasons ranked charms.

The second reveals the leaked skins.

https://youtu.be/4K4akUQXXvU 

https://youtu.be/_LZ4_XtH0cQ 

Also pay attention to that caustic charm folks...I'm  putting my money on it being his heirloom. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 8 (709 Views)

Re: Upcoming sale and skin leaks.

[ Edited ]

@MandatoryIDtagsold, I'll take everything.. All though according to my friends I don't need it.. I have almost every rare item in the game now, when I open packs unless it's epic or legendary I get crafting materials.... I'm at 14,600 crafting materials now....

I decided I want LL heirloom as well, so bring on the apex packs, about 100 or so into it. Only need another 400.. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (680 Views)

Champion

@DarthValtrex  Asides from the loba bundle it will all be recycled content so I doubt I'll bother..unless lifelines iron crown skin re emerges then I'll definitely be having that.

Already have basically every legendary skin created so yeah..not much point for me. XD

Message 3 of 8 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
You rich buyitalls! Go pay my child support that I dont have... XD I just want the money!
Message 4 of 8 (603 Views)

@Koochi-Q Needs apex coins, @MandatoryIDtag needs legend tokens and I need better gaming skills..

let’s do a premade pan handle in Capital! card board signs for each us “will work for legend tokens!” “Will work for crafting materials or apex coins” “will work for gaming skills” 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 8 (580 Views)

Champion

@DarthValtrex  I earn enough to get me the reskins, I need no more than that lol. Tongue out

No point being token rich if you can't do anything with them lol. Tongue out

Respawn really need to work on that....

Message 6 of 8 (511 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag oooo caustic charm
Message 7 of 8 (432 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  Yeaaaah it's purdy.