Upcoming ranked changes

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Upcoming ranked changes

★★★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 then find people with you playstyle.
Message 21 of 54 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@ElBirriThe hiding campers have taken this game over. Good XD
When this game dies because of it.
It will be due to toxic hider trying to win by avoiding a fight.
If you are afraid to fight, it is obvious you are in a Rank you do not belong. Tongue out

Message 22 of 54 (377 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Biochemikas 

you sound more like a poet than someone who plays the game.

If the battle is the boring part then you could replace it with people running around yelling "Bang you're dead". Fps games is about pointing and shooting and with br you get that excitement of being the last person so you don't want to die. Unlike Battlefield where there is nothing at stake because you can just respawn 5 seconds later again. Counterstrikes success has also something todo with the "you only got one life part". We all like that there is something at stake not just running and gunning.

There is no excitement shooting a noob who dies to a standard clip of the R99. The excitement comes when you can use every aspect of the game guns, nades, batteries, phoenix kits, 'Q' skills, ults and teamplay to kill your opponent. Thats when it feels satisfying winning a battle, and that feeling is something you want to repeat again and again. But devs are limiting the reward for obtaining what I think most people find fun about the game, by solveing a small problem (massive hot drops).

I'm not saying camping in a hot area should be illegal, that's part of the game and strategy to win a fight. I say the behaviour of teams who choose to sit in a corner of the map/circle no where near others is where the problem is. The reward for placement is higher than hunting/tracking and killing other teams. All teams first priority after looting should be listen to gun sounds, approach it and then make plan for engagement. Rush, camp in a house nearby or run and pick a fight another place. 

The worst game experince comes when you run around all game avoiding fights and suddently gets lazered in the back after 15 minutes of running and hiding. But hey I got 7 points for top 3, up the ladder we go. 

Btw, the new scoring system could introduce massive hot drops again. Get 5 kills quick and then go hide to the highest multiplier possible. kill points should be givin depending on how many players are left. Killing from top 5 should be more rewarding than top 20. something like my first post in this thread. 

Message 23 of 54 (361 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_David I know leavers are a problem and I'm a part of it because I've left my fair share of matches, but please don't forget that the matchmaker and lack of other modes is a even BIGGER problem which is a big reason as to why so many are leaving early.

Even though solos ended a long time ago I still get put into lobbies alone, and I don't mean because of early leavers I mean it just dumped me into a game with no-one else. And I've also been in two player lobbies where the other guy will usually just quit which is annoying but understandable again leaving me alone. Then there are plenty of times where I get put with selfish duos and lone wolves that become tiny dots in the distance before we land even. And of course let's not forget the classic level 100+ paired with level 10 and belows because * the high level trying to win a match right?

So do we still deserve to be punished for leaving in situations like this?
Message 24 of 54 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@hhnbbfggty66like stay 2min in a house is camping. i talking about rushers, why you have to rush a squad 500m away when we have advantage position?

why spot us shooting a squad when we start flanking then?
why fighting a squad when the circle is far away and closing?

and the most important: WHY YOU QUIT AFTER DOING THAT?! even after take you banner you leave wtf men

btw winner people have more rights to play this game than killer people.

Message 25 of 54 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]

The leaver penalty is only activated in ranked right? Say you play normal queue and leave, you won't get penalty. But if you play ranked and leave then you get penalty (time out) for all queue mode right?

Leaver penalty in ranked is fine since it's about ranking / ladder. But don't put leaver penalty for normal queue. Normal queue is really cancerous, nub teammates, and I mean it * really nub, no skill but still hot dropping, no communication, no ping, doesn't use ability at all, it's like playing with a baby or baby sitting, nobody likes to baby sit.

To be honest I think leaver penalty is stupid until you can fix hacker problem to 90% free of hacking and fix forced solo / duo squad bug. 

You want me to sit down and to be forced to play against hacker and if I leave I get penalty? what * is this?

Message 26 of 54 (336 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ElBirri Your comment is gibberish.
Message 27 of 54 (303 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_David I think the leaver penalty is already perfect. The leaver pays extra ranked points. nuff said
Its alteady good.
Anything more will be too punishing.
Message 28 of 54 (300 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 kos is gibberish. the objetive is survive and everything is valid (except hacking)

@lBreathTakingl i wonder if people with code:leaf error include penalty?
Message 29 of 54 (280 Views)

★ Guide

please make it faster. there's no point in playing this game with random's. you taught them to hide for points...... GOODJOB... atleast i can still leave the games, so i dont have to use 20 min starring on a kid hiding with full gold...... GG's on random players....

Message 30 of 54 (262 Views)