Re: Upcoming ranked changes

by Biochemikas

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hey i know this is kind of off topic ....but it would be cool if you purchased the season pass and get the different load screens the game cycles thru the different load screens automatically instead of you having to pick one and see the same one until u decide to change it manualy 

Message 51 of 54 (305 Views)

★★★ Pro

Smurf accounts should be banned/reportable on console.

What I mean is I see people who are level like 25 with 20 bomb kill badge and 4k damage. At the start of the match, the leave the game making it a duo squad. I even became solo before because of this. There's no point in me playing alone and trying to camp for RP.

Message 52 of 54 (245 Views)

★★★ Pro

Noobs should not be in Ranked. I am so sick of the people search ranked at level 16 or below 50. I don't have time to be winning 10 RP just to lose 3. 

Message 53 of 54 (211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Lose 3? So that's platinum. If a lvl16 is in platinum, then he's most definitely not a noob XD (unless he's just partied up with some1 in plat, but then blame his teammate not the noob). Real noobs get "stuck" in silver (at least until they stop being noobs). Everyone SHOULD be in ranked - they just settle in a rank that represents their current level of play.

A lvl1k silver "veteran" is no better than a lvl16 silver new player. If they're ranked similarly, then most likely the first one has more experience (although if a lvl1k is stuck in silver, then that experience is most likely just a bunch of ingrained bad habits), while the second one has better aim.

Message 54 of 54 (188 Views)