Upcoming characters

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Re: Upcoming characters

★★ Pro
@Shadowphinx101 On one hand, datamining is good because it keeps hype and faith in the game (ops phase 3) but on the other hand, it gives you false expectations (where is ops phase 3)
Message 11 of 13 (199 Views)

★★ Pro
@stukapooka I'm not super hyped about prize maps, but I get why they're there, and they are a good idea. It's not necessarily to keep me playing, but to make me feel like I'm getting rewarded. It's awesome that it isn't grindy too (for the people who don't have time to play.) Awesome that there are no more consumables and that new content isn't locked behind random packs. In a lot of multiplayer games that I play, I have almost everything unlocked, GW1 is an example, but I keep playing because it's fun. It's better this way because it respects players and lets everyone be a completionist (well, barring Rux of course).
Message 12 of 13 (196 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@shurikeninja Yeah and people saying covid delays need to realize that there are other dev teams pumping out more content at a much faster rate than Popcap some teams even smaller then what I assume they are.
Message 13 of 13 (172 Views)