Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unreachable Loot

by KazutoEleros

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unreachable Loot

★★★ Novice

What the actual hell EA, Stuck behind a door with 2 * Masterworks that I couldn't get to, finally got teleported to the team later on and the door leading back was LOCKED AS WELL. Mission ends and they're not in my inventory!

Fix your * game EA this is rediculous

Message 1 of 7 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Unreachable Loot

★★★ Apprentice
Next time open your map and press the button to respawn. That puts you right on top of the chest or other side of the fog wall. It is a workaround until the patch coming this next week. The patch should remove almost all the fog walls in the game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (171 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Yep same spot 3 times. Quite a few masterworks gone. Considering the Loot Drop issue, spending goddamn hours on trying to get them just to get screwed over is is really just a kick in the balls.
Message 2 of 7 (172 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Next time open your map and press the button to respawn. That puts you right on top of the chest or other side of the fog wall. It is a workaround until the patch coming this next week. The patch should remove almost all the fog walls in the game.
Message 3 of 7 (172 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I can understand that they've added a quick fix in order to band aid the solution, but coming back to the game since release because it was unplayable before I spent stupid amounts of money upgrading my PC, not knowing this stuff ahead of time really * new players.

That being said thank you for offering a fix for the meantime

Message 4 of 7 (155 Views)
Highlighted

@sbrydion  schrieb:

Never worked for me. 

Always respawned again on the wrong side of the wall... 

Message 5 of 7 (149 Views)
Highlighted

@KazutoEleros wrote:

I can understand that they've added a quick fix in order to band aid the solution, but coming back to the game since release because it was unplayable before I spent stupid amounts of money upgrading my PC, not knowing this stuff ahead of time really * new players.

That being said thank you for offering a fix for the meantime

I believe the 'respawn' button was added a month ago.

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers.
Message 6 of 7 (127 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Lol right. I was given this same advice and like "sweet, I can do this next time it happens" guess what, it didnt work.

Message 7 of 7 (103 Views)
Twitter Stream