Re: Unplayable, since I can't earn any coins to do anything

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Unplayable, since I can't earn any coins to do anything

★ Novice

Pretty game-breaking bug in that I don't get any coins from playing the game. Only every other time I level up, and assignments, but assignments are too buggy to rely on, despite them being the only way to get coins. I'm perpetually stuck on very little coins because I have so many things ready to upgrade, but I never have enough. At the end of each round, it will say I earned between 400-1200 coins, but not once has a single one of those appeared in my account. Is there a way I have to redeem the tens of thousands I must have earned but never got?

Message 1 of 6 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]

There was a massive coin dispersal in the early stages of the game but that was a one time only deal.

Please note that the large amount of coins it says you earn at the end of round screen is actually false - the true amount you recieve is 25CC for every 1,000 points you earn in a fully completed match.

Please also note that certain assignments (basically any of them that you can discard at will) will only give you coin rewards once, despite showing back up multiple times. Not quite sure how these bugs are still around.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (423 Views)

★ Novice

So why does it say I get 1,000 coins if it is straight up lying?

The main bug I'm having with assignments is that half of them don't track at all.

Message 3 of 6 (415 Views)

The game thinks you earned more due to how bonus xp works at the end of a round (I think)

Well, you can only have 4 active assignments at a time - as far as I know, 95% of them work as intended and the ones that don't are actually kills in one life instead of in a round (or vice versa).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 6 (410 Views)

★★★ Guide

If you are not max rank, you do not get Company Coins from playing the game, only from Leveling Up and Assignments.
It is after you are max rank, that you start earning Company Coins from playing, something like 25 CC per 1000 game score.
End of Round screen is broken, when it shows CC amounts awarded, I would not even pay attention to that screen.

Message 5 of 6 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm also finding it hard to get company coins, its a little frustrating. Wouldn't be so bad if you could also get the same item for battlefield currency too (and vice versa), 

Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)