Re: Unnerf the jets already

by ATFGunr

Original Post

Unnerf the jets already

★ Guide

You're really telling me a * jet can't out run a condor or a transport helocopter. You're really telling me two damn missles from a jet can't kill a helo copter, two atg missles can't kill even a tank or an AA. It's like your entire team is profoundly disabled.

Message 1 of 16 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@AuMordumJets are pretty terrible right now. They should be way more lethal, and have a higher speed and ceiling than other aircraft.

They are so bad in this game, I have yet to even spawn in one. 

Message 2 of 16 (513 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@AuMordum Not going to lie, I can’t remember the last time that I was shot down or killed while on foot by a jet.
Message 3 of 16 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SleepyWeasel68 I don’t think I’ve been killed on foot, I have however been waxed many times in vehicles, and at the beginning the jet had an AGM that would one shot a tank if it had a tiny amount of damage already. It should be faster than Condors and Helos, and I thought that it was. It should be if it’s not. It should not be a one man kill machine that owns a map, even if Dice decided that should be a stealth helo… AA Rockets need a speed buff, jet speed needs a buff, stealth needs to be locked on with Soflam…. 10 months in and it’s still way out of balance.
Message 4 of 16 (490 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is Dice being absolutely clueless on vehicle combat. Next is the stealth choppers and they will become useless.

Who ever is in charge at Dice really needs moving to CoD as they have no clue how to balance the vehicles in Battlefield. The MAV is the same, just a pile of useless metal. No splash damage,,damage to infantry is well below what it should be.

I will not be buying the next BF game and will stop playing this one if Dice keep destroying the vehicle combat.

If someone from Dice is reading please put the vehicles to how they should be. 

Message 5 of 16 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SleepyWeasel68 funny you say that, me and a friend were playing coop/solo on orbital and a bot got in a jet, we were amazed and 5min later he shoot both of us. and yes all of you are 100% correct---for gods sake make them fly like bf3
Message 6 of 16 (428 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ATFGunr Soflam should definitely lock onto stealth.
Message 7 of 16 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SleepyWeasel68 yes it should. Stealth scrambles radar waves, not laser designation beams.
Message 8 of 16 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@AuMordumI’ve seen one or two jet pilots consistently in my games that make the air uninhabitable mostly with the SU57. But yeah, the skill required to reach that level of dominance with a jet in this game is too high for the average player.

Message 9 of 16 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

normally i play anti-vehicle...but i gotta admit that when i see a jet flying around i'm happy.  i don't mess with them, the longer they stay up there the less time i have to spend worrying about playing hide and seek with a stealth helo and i can focus on ground vehicles/infantry

Message 10 of 16 (387 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help