Unlink PSN Account Apex Legends

by joxerian

Original Post

Unlink PSN Account Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

Greetings,

I made a mistake on PS4, when installing Apex Legends, by linking my PSN account to the wrong/secondary EA account.

I have a main EA/Origin account with lots of games, and one of them is also Apex Legends.

I have contacted EA Support, and was told that they cannot unlink my PSN account from the incorrect/secondary EA account and link the PSN account to the correct/main EA account.

Furthermore, they cannot even merge those 2 accounts.

And, they are unable to do anything because I have Apex Legends on both of those accounts.

This really frustrates me because I have lots of games and I have a lot of progress on Apex Legends on my main account, and I cannot use it/link it to my PSN.

Is there really nothing that can be done? I really wish something can be done. Just because both accounts have Apex Legends. Can't they delete the game from the secondary account or delete the account entirely, therefore resulting in PSN unlinking from the incorrect acc?

I'm really desperate. And, it makes no sense to me that nothing can be done.

Message 1 of 2 (1,468 Views)

Re: Unlink PSN Account Apex Legends

Community Manager

Hey @joxerian for account issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,430 Views)