Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Uninstalling Anthem!!!!!

by iceoneoone

Original Post

Uninstalling Anthem!!!!!

★ Apprentice

I'm done with this game the problems with it are crazy and I learned to never trust ea or any AAA developers on games from this experience. The fact you people released this game in such an unfinished state should be criminal. You people scammed us players by say the game was finished. Along with blatant false advertising showing a product we never got. I wish to god I could refund this half-baked game and get my money back for this but that will never happen. So all I can do is say good bey and good riddance to this mess and wash my hands of it. To all other people who love game stop pre-ordering them and let them release the see the reviews that way you wont get screwed by these greedy companies and there anti consumer practices. Shame on them. Good bye EA and go to hell 

Message 1 of 41 (1,100 Views)

Re: Uninstalling Anthem!!!!!

★★★ Apprentice

@iceoneoone wrote:

I'm done with this game the problems with it are crazy and I learned to never trust ea or any AAA developers on games from this experience. The fact you people released this game in such an unfinished state should be criminal. You people scammed us players by say the game was finished. Along with blatant false advertising showing a product we never got. I wish to god I could refund this half-baked game and get my money back for this but that will never happen. So all I can do is say good bey and good riddance to this mess and wash my hands of it. To all other people who love game stop pre-ordering them and let them release the see the reviews that way you wont get screwed by these greedy companies and there anti consumer practices. Shame on them. Good bye EA and go to hell 

Take a deep breath.... It's been like 35 days since release, and alot of the bugs are being fixed. Just think of it as an open beta. Swap it up with some other games. Come back in a month or two. I'm sure you'll have a much better experience then.

Message 2 of 41 (992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

take a nice break drop by in a few months, its not right but welcome to how AAA games operate, at least we get to play unlike some kickstarters. thought they NEVER said it was "finished" it is a live service, that is code name for growing story and features. mainly because if you KNOW anything about anthems development they had to change focuses near the end due to being way behind schedule. When it comes to game development you have the devs (some don't care but from what I see BW is doing their damndest) then you got publishers. you know EA the ones who pay for the game to be marketed and made thus they get to set those pesky deadlines.

Message 3 of 41 (982 Views)

★★ Guide

@iceoneoone wrote:

It’s not jus AAA developers it’s also us as customers. Why would you ever give your money (pre-ordering) for a game that isn’t finished? (Everyone has preordered at one point). This type of behavior enables those developers and companies to continue their practices and see what else they can get away with.

to fully blame one side is ignorant. It’s a shared responsibility between consumer and producer. We have a voice and we voice with our wallets. Don’t be entitled and just expect things will live up to your expectations and perceptions. I fully support your statement. 

A lot of people don’t understand and DONT want to understand and it’s wild.

Message 4 of 41 (955 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

People with negative thoughts like you are the reason why people can't fully enjoy the game. Your opinion is your opinion you don't have to come on here and force your opinion on everyone else. The game is still in development and people have said time and time again that the game will improve and it is improving. 

Hope you guys have a wonderful day, Sushi<3

Message 5 of 41 (945 Views)

★ Guide

@YummySushii 

Interesting, what exactly is the problem for you in this matter?

Are you telling us that you can't have fun with a game that nobody else except you likes?

Why is that? Why do you need other people to like it?

Message 6 of 41 (903 Views)

@BoosterTungsten wrote:

@YummySushii 

Interesting, what exactly is the problem for you in this matter?

Are you telling us that you can't have fun with a game that nobody else except you likes?

Why is that? Why do you need other people to like it?

@YummySushii is hardly alone, a great number of people like it and continue to play it, 

That said, forums exist to share feedback, both positive and negative and that's fine.Standard smile

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 41 (896 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What I am saying is that there's a specific way to do anything. To come here and just say that the game is a** is extremely disrespected.

Message 8 of 41 (872 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I guess no one remembers WoW's launch.  For 6 months the game was virtually unplayable except for a few hours a week.  The cycle went like this:  Down for 12 hours, up for 4, Down for 12 hours up then crash.  Down for 12 hours, extended to 18, up for 4 then down again.  It was one of the worst launches in history and it still survived.

Message 9 of 41 (870 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to defend this game since demo against my friends who hates EA. Keep convincing some to buy and play it with me. But as the time goes on the faults are getting harder and harder to ignore. They've hyped the players with the increased drop rates but now its back to the drawing board. WTF is going on!? You flipped the switch before and it didnt even require any quick hot patch. Why not make it permanent? Is the AI conspiracy in reddit true? https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/b6phoj/the_real_reason_for_loot_balance_and_store_is...
This is the first EA game I played so I didn't really give a thought about the previous issues that other players are complaining. But if this blatant monetization continues, I might as well join the dark side that hates this company.

Message 10 of 41 (854 Views)
Twitter Stream