Re: Uninstalled

by Wreck_It_Lopers

Original Post

★ Guide

It amuses me when you all come on here and post complaints about the randoms you are playing with.  You act as if you all are the perfect teammates and that APEX should have some code written that can identify good teammates and only match you with other "elite" teammates.  It's beyond laughable.    YOU ARE PLAYING WITH COMPLETE RANDOM STRANGERS!!!!!  You take the time to post on here yet won't take the time to post to look for good people to play with on message boards which would solve most of you problems.  Unreal.   

Message 11 of 12 (117 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Wreck_It_Lopers wrote:

It amuses me when you all come on here and post complaints about the randoms you are playing with.  You act as if you all are the perfect teammates and that APEX should have some code written that can identify good teammates and only match you with other "elite" teammates.  It's beyond laughable.    YOU ARE PLAYING WITH COMPLETE RANDOM STRANGERS!!!!!  You take the time to post on here yet won't take the time to post to look for good people to play with on message boards which would solve most of you problems.  Unreal.   

Those message boards, discords and whatever always tend to be dead ends.

The only actual people I found to play with were people I met in games. Illustrating the fact that the overwhelming majority of your team mates are not playing the game the way developers keep imagining they do illustrates why a solo's game mode is so desired.

The only thing that's "unreal" here is that people are forced to put up with randoms anytime friends aren't online, or already have a full squad going.

Since people on my list tend to have work, and lives, it's not you and them are available to play any given time here. So odds are that you're gonna be relegated to solo que quite often anyway. The whole "find squadmates" argument is flat out ridiculous.

Message 12 of 12 (98 Views)