Uninstalled

by addz-120

Original Post

Uninstalled

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Far too many issues with this game. I hope the below helps in the development of the game but i suspect due to lack of content it's not a priority. 

1. Hit registry issues. I have sights dead on and what should be hits are not hits.

2. I play as Bangalore and whenever i smoke, used threat sights and shoots a red target 70% will miss. I don;t know if that's just a normal hit reg issue or smoke making it worse somehow.

To put this in perspective, i had a guy in my smoke, sights dead on with R-99, unloaded and barely 5 hits from a whole clip on a stationary target.

3. Guy climbs up to me on the roof, easy kill and he's in climbs animation and 1 gaming yard infront of my face. *Unloads spitfire* not one hit registered.

Now for reasons unknown i cannot accept game invites, you hear the sound but there's no option to select and the Origin settings do nothing. Same with a reinstall.

Now today, no updates and audio issues, i cannot hear gunfire or footsteps! That's the end for me it's just a mess. Many fanboys will no doubt say "I'm crying" I'm simply saying these are major gameplay issues and neither the client or game works properly.

Also the ranking system is meant to "match players with your ability" While i do everything i can to play as a team, 7/10 random matches (my friends don't play these because of the issues above), the players are borderline incompetent with next to no stats that justify how they're in a higher ranked league. I'm close to Diamond now but the quality doesn't improve. I find it odd that such a large player base seems to match Platinum with Bronze????

I also find the team unity (for whatever reasons) doesn't play like other BR games like PUBG. I always seem to find a good team ethic in random squads there despite lack of ability. Numerous times here people loot me then call me in right next to my looted box and i die with no loot. Or have no shield cells and the team don't share but take all the shields from the loot boxes. I find it bizaree that people see players with flashing health and no shields and literally ignore it then complain if you die? The randoms in this game are truly weird and it kills it for me!

Steam is far superior and everything works from comms to invites. I don't know why EA struggle to get these things right but I'm totally done with their products. Hopefully this will be taken on the chin and not censored....

Message 1 of 12 (754 Views)

Re: Uninstalled

★★★ Newbie

don't blame you mate, riddled with exploits, aim.bots, uncooperative team mates. it's become too stressful to keep playin.

i just uninstalled. had enough of it myself. 

weight of my shoulders. going to try some cod with my mates (more of them actively playing it) and outerworlds too. don't need the stress of caring about a game that's never going to reward my effort.  

regarding aim.bots. i've noticed a uptake in this quite recently. you fight with people. you're dominating them in a fire fight and suddenly this guy who couldn't hit a barn door starts nailing head shots. i've crept up on multiple people nailing headshots from hundreds of meters only to find their death box has no scope in it. put it this way, you'd struggle to make half those shots with a 60" display and a 3x. i've made a point of trying to see is if it's skill. sometimes yeah. a lot of others it seems not. 

I don't get to play with friends often. very enjoyable to do so. but drawing team mates from at random is soul crushing. i've got myself to platinum this season in the hopes of playing with better quality teammates. people who don't f-off on their own if the jumpmaster choice doesn't suit them, people who don't steal gear from the bin you just opened, people who know how their characters powers work and how to combine characters effectively, people who are at a similar skill level. no such luck, toxic team mates are par for the course. still drawing bronze teammates. obviously playing with their mate in a higher tier. shouldn't be allowed. theirs a non competitive game mode that isn't wrecking my progress from hundreds of hours grinding. 

honestly i could rant about various things but at this point i feel it's all been said by others. bottom line, the ranked system doesn't guarantee similar ranked team mates. often no hope of winning a fire fight against clans or buddies who are actually at the level you're playing. especially when you're stuck with people who are still shy of knowing the basics of game play. there are heaps of cheaters. and we are constantly seeing little bugs and breaks, like hiding in rock textures etc. etc.   

for any would be challengers to these statements. I've been playing fps and team based games for about 18 years. not the best, be the first to admit it, but i'm a pretty good shot and a very friendly teammate unless i'm given cause to be agro. i'm not hurt because of my own lack of skill. when it's my fault, it's my fault and I try to learn from mistakes, but this is beyond fixing from personal growth or improvement. i can't win what feels like 1v3 fire fights against other skilled players and i can't take it. this game is drivng me crazy. i'm done. 

Message 2 of 12 (642 Views)

★★★ Expert

I was excited for season 3 also to rank back to Diamond earlier in the season instead of later, try and find players in Diamond, and maybe give Predator an honest shot.

After grind up to a few points shy of Platinum 2 I lost literally all the rating in a span of 2 days to toxic random's behavior who serously should have their accounts flagged as unsuited to que ranked games.

I caught one on tape too, he was streaming on twitch, after one team mate got blasted with a charge rifle, I was left to defeat a whole squad by myself (two of them had purple shields) I magaged to pull it off with the classic doorway play.

After noticing this streamer's conspicuous absence in that fight, I decided to check his VOD's and clip what he did while I fought.

He literally sat meters away in the next building doing nothing. In fact it was worse than nothing, he ran back and forth to close all the doors to his building to hide.

After he hears my character say "whole squad's down" he comes outside and looks around to confirm it's safe, and then runs straight for the 2 golden deathboxes in front of the door.

Meanwhile I had to use a phoenix kit, and revive bloodhound, and while i'm busy, this rat took all the good items from the boxes (r301 with purple light, and gold barrel) while I had to win the fight from well geared squad with a vanilla flatline no attachments and a G7 with only a sniper stock.

I lost all my hard earned rating to people like this. Who you cannot even report in game, cannot receive any sanctions, and cannot demote back to Gold.

They keep logging on every day, and keep queing ranked ruining the rating of players who SHOULD climb to Diamond and Predator if this game's rating system actually worked hoping someone may carry them. Despite knowing full well that they're already out of their league in Platinum, and stand no chance to be a Diamond player anyway.

After sinking down to baseline Plat IV again due an endless train of horrible players who should he stuck in Silver, I think I officially gave up, on ranked, and Apex as a whole.

I have the clip saved, and also up on reddit. Can add a link to an upload here if people want to see what i'm talking about.

Message 3 of 12 (598 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Worst hitreg netcode game there is.

Message 4 of 12 (590 Views)

Champion

Nah man, even the most die hard of fans will feel you on this one.

I'm not really having the same issues you have anymore apart from the audio being screwed and the occasional bit of hit reg BS, its more the stuttering starts that are beginning to really grind my gears.

I literally can't drop hot as im instantly beaten to any weapon if another player lands by me as my guys too busy having a seizure than actually running for the weapons. This has become a constant for me in like the first 3 minutes of every game. I've had to limit my play style on drop to accommodate it...but i really shouldn't have to.

It's a free game and i won't be uninstalling...but yeah i really do see where you're coming from.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 12 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro I wanna see it XD
Message 6 of 12 (566 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@WingmannedbroI wanna see it XD

This is what has completely sapped any enjoyement i used to get out of this game. You don't often see something that's so funny and sad at the same time.

He swapped his charge rifle for the r301 with the magazine and gold barrel afterwards. Pay close attention to how he first looks around to see if another squad is about to third party me.

It defies my belief.

Message 7 of 12 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@WingmannedbroLOLZ XD that was just amazing. Even funnier was the discussion you had in the comments about rats & campers xD

he turned tale as soon as the first shot hit him xD

Message 8 of 12 (552 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@WingmannedbroLOLZ XD that was just amazing. Even funnier was the discussion you had in the comments about rats & campers xD

he turned tale as soon as the first shot hit him xD

Yep, and then uses his only battery to restore 48 shields while he apparently had 4 cells in his inventory.

It actually takes several seconds for him to realize that the two items he's looking at is a lvl 1 stock that doesn't fit on his shotty/sniper loadout, and an ult accellerant that pathfinders dont need.

Only to spend another good 5 seconds looking at a prowler, trying to figure out what it is, while also not realizing a purple light magazine is right next to him.

This guy is an adult by the way.

Are these people intoxicated on something? They behave mentally impaired.

Message 9 of 12 (546 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I must admit that Ranked has become extremely frustrating for me at Plat 4 on PC in Europe. I've stopped playing it for the time being but I'm enjoying the Play Apex queue instead. Sometimes a change is as good as a rest, as they say.

Try not to take your frustrations out on other players, though. Standard smile

Message 10 of 12 (482 Views)